Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 10:57 AM   #21
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Snowman Costume Coming soon to eStore

i love it!!!! i know what my free points will go toward
jagular is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2009, 11:08 AM   #22
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Yeah, and our webbies can wear them in the snow fort for sneak snowball attacks.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 11:15 AM   #23
Webkinz :)
Africafairie will become famous soon enough

This is a really ugly costume because:

First, snow men aren't pink
Second, snow men aren't hairy
And Third, Snow Men don't walk on all four legs.

But, to enhance christmas spirit I think it will be a good item in WEbkinz...
Old 12-16-2009, 11:26 AM   #24

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

WOW WHAT A BUMMER. I was so hoping this would be a W Shop item. These things from the estore have no value because they can not be traded or kinz posted. I just simply do not buy them because they are of no value what so ever. This is the cutest outfit I have ever seen for the Holidays and they ruined it.

I so hope we get some kinzstyle wshop Christmas Costumes. I am really bummed about this one. This is a disappointment for sure.

Last edited by junebugwebkinz; 12-16-2009 at 11:26 AM..
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 11:37 AM   #25
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I can live without this lol. I have a snowman webkinz why would i want a costume for winter lol. I will pass.

its getting too close to xmas to have stuff in the Wshop anyways, If they were smart they would make christmas outfits and put them in the Wshop at the beginning of December, who wants them the day of. Its not fun that way. Kind of like the halloween estore furniture it should have been available at the beginning of the month, because by the time we collected it all it was already halloween. PLAN AHEAD is the key here.

Last edited by Kenzielemur; 12-16-2009 at 11:37 AM..
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #26
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I think the costume is really cute and I plan to get one. I do wish that it had been w-shop, Kinz Style outlet though. I wanted more than one but I'm not using e-store points to buy multiples.

As for the statement that it has No Value, I beg to differ. I purchase items from the E-store because I want them for my pets and will enjoy using them on my own WW account. To me there is value in having something I like for my enjoyment. I don't purchase items based on if they are trade-able or kinz post-able or whatever. I buy what I like & what I want. If at some point I chose to trade or sell any of my items it will be because I no longer want them on my account not because they have been determined to be of a high value. Yes the E-store items can't be traded, sold, posted or whatever. That is why I seriously consider if an item is something that I really must have for my account before I spend real money on it.
karrit is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 12:00 PM   #27
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Africafairie
This is a really ugly costume because:

First, snow men aren't pink
Second, snow men aren't hairy
And Third, Snow Men don't walk on all four legs.

But, to enhance christmas spirit I think it will be a good item in WEbkinz...
AfricaFairie, the reason the suit looks hairy is because it is on a hairy Webkinz The suit is smooth

I think everyone is REALLY getting impatient about Ganz' next release in the W-shop. Don't forget that about two weeks before the last date the items will be on sale we should see them in the W-shop about the 18th or so January 6th is the last date of sale for ALL of the Christmas/Hanukkah items. We should be seeing a maintenance VERY soon to have them in our shops.
Until then, we are seeing SO Many NEW features, let's just focus on them.
12 NEW FREE items from Ms. Birdy, a NEW Game coming to Webkinz world with FIFTY New items, a NEW Klaw Machine that dispenses cool new toys...THAT is a LOT of NEW and wonderful stuff
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 12:24 PM   #28
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It's really cute, but even though I like some of the estore things I have to agree that there should be some Christmas outfits available to all who have kinzcash. I think $6 is a bit high-priced for this.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #29

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

I will be getting this snowman outfit. I saw it on another website but I didn't believe it until I saw it on here. I also saw there will be a little red riding hood outfit too.
1withGod is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 01:02 PM   #30
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

This outfit is soo cute! I'm totally getting this one! I wonder what items they will have for the Kinzstyle outlet.
kittykitten9 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: