Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 09:46 AM   #11
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Snowman Costume Coming soon to eStore

View Post Originally Posted by peasioux
I don't know about the rest of y'all, but it's getting very close to Christmas.

Ganz seems to be holding back on releasing items...

the longer they wait, the less I will buy.

I don't want to stock up on goodies right before Christmas and only be able to use them a few days.

That's just my two cents worth.
You get to use those items ALL year round, Peasioux That is the beauty of the eStore items, they are a permanent fixture in your account. What is even better is that they can never be sold, traded or Kinzposted, so there is no danger of ever losing them.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2009, 09:51 AM   #12
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

That's awesome! I love it!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:03 AM   #13
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Aw, I was really hoping for it to be W-shop seasonal. The Halloween costumes were (oh sorry, not w-shop, "PJ's Kinzstyle shop), and I was really hoping the snowman would be too. oh well!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 10:11 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I have to agree with peasioux. Ganz does seem to be holding back on the regular Christmas wshop items. When are they going to release the second batch of Christmas items in the wshop? And, why no Christmas outfits for in the WW clothes shop? Don't our little pet deserve to have cute Christmas outfits too? I mean, the Deluxe Membership and EStore are great for those that can get them and use them, but for a lot of us we can't do that. I just think Ganz should be a little more fair. We spend money on Ganz items too!!!

Sorry, don't mean to be such a Hum Bug! I'm just tired of all the really cute items not being available for all. Still, that Snowman Suit is so cute! Can't wait to see it on someone's pet in the Club House or the Park!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 10:34 AM   #15
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I already feared that this amazing costume would be Estore. And unfortunatly, I was right... *sighs*

I was thinking about becoming a Deluxe member... but these things actually make me more and more AGAINST spending money on virtual items only, and it makes me doubt about that Deluxe stuff. They really try to save the most wanted stuff for Estore... Clever, but it doesn't work with me.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:36 AM   #16
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

if this was in PJ's kinzstyle shop, i would buy it but not worthy enuf from the e-store ... and really hope there will be some xmas outfits in PJ's store ... so sad to just see giftbox shoes on the pets w/ no xmas clothing for xmas.
webby4 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 10:46 AM   #17
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Cool, however is there another "ear" problem with this costume like our "silly skeleton" masks? I sure hope not. Thought they could have fixed the mask problem by now. I won't be spending money if it does not fit my pets head correctly.
valntom is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 10:49 AM   #18
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info Dixiecup looks really cute, I hope some W shop come out soon though !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 10:56 AM   #19
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

It's very cute! Too bad it's only Estore... xP. xD.

{I think it would look like a two-headed snowman on the snowman webkinz. xD}
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 10:57 AM   #20
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Yeah!!! I've been waiting for this one!!! I might have to get a few! What a great Christmas present for the little ones!
Bindidog is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: