Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 01:30 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Snowflakes Flying on Asian Accounts! Winterfest Has Begun!

I have my pet sitting in front of the tv. i got one flake after about 15 minutes. It was the red hat from last year, at least better then food! I'm not having any big expectations, if I get 2 windows I will be happy.
sisterbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 01:58 PM   #32

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

AWESOME

Logging into my 3 Asian Accts right now,

THANK YOU
for letting us know!

Also wanted to say GREAT Screen Shots!

Sadly even though I've been a member since 2006?/2007?...

I can't for the life of me rememeber the best place in to catch the flakes

Any reccomendations besides My Room or Quizzy's?
bromsisa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #33
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

almost one hour and nothing
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:36 PM   #34
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

1 hour later and and nothing since the first flake, 2 accounts open. One pet in front of the tv, the other playing checkers and other games.
sisterbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #35
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

asian time 4:25 hot choc on one & toque on the other
cozmic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #36
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I have been looking for 2 hours and nothing. From other reports it is not my machine. I am so glad, not that you have not seen flakes but that my machine does not have a problem.
I am using Firefox and WW keeps loading.....Well, it finally stopped. Hopefully it has found all cookies and whatever else it need to run smoothly. I did some extensive cleaning of Firefox this morn just for this event and must have overdone it. LOL
Good luck to all. I will return later this afternoon and maybe they will be floating more often.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #37
denissa99pestisor

denissa is a jewel in the roughdenissa is a jewel in the rough

i have win 3 + winter hoodie...
denissa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #38
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Have not seen a snow flake at been on for a hour, maybe it is not snowing on my computer.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:47 PM   #39

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Only about nine hours to go before the snowflakes start flying here!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:47 PM   #40
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Do we know if they are on a 6 minute schedule?
If so I am missing them? LOL
I've just had 3 in a row and they were on an 11 minute rotation. Only food prizes for me thus far.....
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: