Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 06:33 AM   #31
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Snow and Santakinz Return to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzzcrazy
Do we get a card sent to us with our pets pic on santa's lap? What do we have to do?
When you log out then log back in you will get a letter via kinzpost and it says "Santakinz's helper" then you will see your pet taking a picture with Santakinz
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 07:00 AM   #32
Webkinz :)
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

I have pictures with Minty Moose and Glamorous Gorilla and Ice Fawn How do I get them up here or to you?

Oh I also have a santa pic with the cookie/chocolate chip hamster. Do you want those?

I'm soory it is the ICE DRAGON that I have a Santa pic with

OK now I can't speel either! It should have been the word sorry not soory

Last edited by kinzzcrazy; 12-01-2010 at 07:00 AM..
kinzzcrazy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:02 AM   #33
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

OMG it is snowing AND Santakinz????? What a great way to wake up this morning!!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:03 AM   #34
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i love getting the pictures with santakinz!!!! i have all of them from last year.
5 of 6 visited him this morning!!!

and SNOW.................. the only place i really enjoy it!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:26 AM   #35
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

Well this is not funny my computer must have a mind of its own I do know how to spell the word spell )

I have the Griffin, tie dye puppy,Cheshire cat, spotted sea monster, sea horse,pucker fish, golden gobbler,scorpio snake,Pinktastic peacock, blossom fish, violet wing butterfly, diamond dog,pterodactyl, and stegasaurous and ICE DRAGON to choose from on one of my accounts. Which one would you like a pic of?

Last edited by kinzzcrazy; 12-01-2010 at 07:26 AM..
kinzzcrazy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:55 AM   #36
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Oh how fun. I don't remember getting a picture last year but I probably did since I picked a gift and got it. Also I didn't see it answered but yes last years gifts were kinzpostable/tradeable and they should be this year too.

Snow and Santakinz WOOHOO!! We already had an ice storm (on Thanksgiving) so it's right on schedule for us.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:04 AM   #37
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I LOVE how the Chrtistmas trees look in the snow YOu can really see the lights flash now.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:07 AM   #38
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Here's a Sagittarius Buck with Santakinz if you need it.

Click the image to open in full size.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:35 AM   #39
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I forget, do we only get one picture per account?
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:25 AM   #40
Lil Kinz
claireroo is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to see Santakinz and got a candy cane but the gift I selected (the snowglobe) is not in my dock. Anybody else having this problem?
claireroo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: