Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 04:10 PM   #21
clikits99
Webkinz :)

clikits99 is a jewel in the roughclikits99 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Snow Melts in Webkinz World

i know that is why i only get the winter things that can go indoor and outdoor i wish we could choose what seasons are in each yard if we could my snow in webkinz would have bin bye bye a month ago
clikits99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 04:10 PM   #22
Liloca

Renesme is on a distinguished road

Iv planned a whole day with my webkinz to make sure hey enjoy the last day of snow! they are gonna play outside. hten they are gonna drink root beer (hot coco lol) then they are going to get into there pjs and watch telivision ( I always do that after being in the snow!) then they are gonna play ice cap adventure in the arcade and eat icecream. then they are gonna play in my snow ball fight room (it has one of those snow makers and the frosy room dividers to make it look like forts. sooo cool!) its gonna be coool!
Renesme is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 04:15 PM   #23
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

YAY< I have been looking forward to this for a bit. I LOVE my Green yard again
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 04:17 PM   #24
playemed
angelann is on a distinguished road

yes glad the snow is melting finally. glad to see green grass as well as starting my own garden preparing this weekend outdoors
Old 02-28-2009, 04:17 PM   #25
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: Snow Melts in Webkinz World

Hi looks good, this is AWESOME!!! this means that my webkinz is happier because it doesn't like the snow.

crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 04:21 PM   #26
Is in love with

webkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to all

i like the snow!!! i wish it could stay for a nother week!!!!!!!!!!!!(jk! lol)
webkinzbeanie is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 04:39 PM   #27
Lil Kinz
webigirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally the snow melted, i so excited to see grass again!!!!!
webigirl is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 05:08 PM   #28

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Another couple months with grass is nice but with snow makes me feel winter rocks!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 02-28-2009, 05:09 PM   #29
clikits99

clikits99 is a jewel in the roughclikits99 is a jewel in the rough

i cant wait to see the grass again last year when the snow melted there was a thread about 8 pages long about the grass they kept saying it looked like fake cheap grass with no ruts and no dirt i wonder if people will not like the grass this time
clikits99 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #30

mills96er is on a distinguished road

My yards will be back!!! Yay!!!! I have a yard dedicated to Farming and Gardening and all through winter its been dead. (I did it for a reason). Now my webbies won't go hungry and won't have to spend as much money on food!!!! Yay Yay Yay Yay!!!!!
mills96er is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: