Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 11:10 AM   #11
Call me Stella
Gift Guru

stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!

Default Re: Sneak Peek at Webkinz Scheduled for April/May 2010 Release

Okay... I know Ganz can't stop coming out with pets, but they are all cute and I love them! There are so many new Signature Pets, its crazy! I'm usually not a fan of Dog Webkinz.... but I love that fluffy little Short Hair Yorkie. I might have to get my first Webkinz Dog. And hahaha I'm just imagining how many of those Warthogs will be named Pumba after Lion Kin lol
stelladora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 11:10 AM   #12
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Justin . That short haired Yorkie is adorable
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:14 AM   #13
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Finally! A yorkie that actually looks like a yorkie! lol Love the signature cow. Too cute!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:14 AM   #14
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I want the Dazzle Dachshund
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:20 AM   #15
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

hmm... i don't really like any of these, though i could go for the yorkie maybe
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:33 AM   #16

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

OMG! That Signature Short-Haired Yorkie is a WOAH,It is so life-like, it should had been a small Signature like the Beagle. The Dazzle Dachshund and the Rainbow Armadillo, looks like they could match well with the Glamour Gecko! They also, look like Webkinz Jr. Pets!
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #17

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

I love the yorkie that might be the "brown yorkie mystey"
the pom-pom kitty is the "violet cat mystery"
I hope the seal is as cute as the old seal because I want the old seal and I can't find it anywhere
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:35 AM   #18
jdrocco1

UnicornPegasus is on a distinguished road

Those are all so COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the rainbow armadillo and the short-haired yorkie. I also can't wait to see what the pom-pom kitty will look like and the signature small fox. The dazzle dachshund is pretty awesome too and I thought ganz should make a donkey and THEY DID! Good Job Ganz!!!!!
UnicornPegasus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:39 AM   #19
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

Well i'm not too excited about any of these pets except maybe the spotted seal wen i see it... But thats prob a good thing after wat i'm gonna spend in feb/mar... Sheepdog, beaver, siggy piggy, beagle, tiger, and bestest of all FERRET!!
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:46 AM   #20
musicgirl1996

Talking Re: Sneak Peek at Webkinz Scheduled for April/May 2010 Release

Oh my word, there are so many new ones that I'm having a hard time keeping up! The top two that I'll definitely be getting right away are the signature yorkie and beagle. Man, Ganz must have had a creative streak! I'm going to send them a comment that says they should make a red panda. Those are way cute.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: