Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Sneak Peek at Webkinz Scheduled for April/May 2010 Release (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/sneak-peek-webkinz-scheduled-april-may-595839/)

Justin01-25-2010 10:22 AM

Sneak Peek at Webkinz Scheduled for April/May 2010 Release

A new front page story has been added:

Sneak Peek at Webkinz Scheduled for April/May 2010 Release

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member GeegeJoe for alerting us to these pictures of upcoming Webkinz. Although we cannot independently confirm these images with our sources, we are fairly confident that they are some of the pets scheduled for release in April and May: Dazzle Dachshund, Rainbow Armadillo, Signature Cow, Signature Short-Haired Yorkie, and Warthog.

According to our sources, the following pets are also scheduled for release in April and May: Pom-Pom Kitty, Spotted Seal, Small Signature Black Bear, Endangered Signature Zebra, Donkey, Small Signature Fox, and Signature Endangered Asian Elephant. We can't show you pictures of these new pets yet, but as soon as more information on them becomes available, we will bring it to you here.

Remember, to see a complete list of all Webkinz, past, present, and future, visit the Webkinz Insider WIki's Full List of All Webkinz Pets, HERE. And to see pictures of all of those pets, along with pictures of their PSIs and PSFs, please click HERE.

kinzmom192401-25-2010 10:28 AM

Re: Sneak Peek at Webkinz Scheduled for April/May 2010 Release

OMG! I love that short-haired yorkie! That is a definite buy. Thanks for the info. :)

Kinz Krazed01-25-2010 10:29 AM

Those pets are gorgeous!! I so want that warthog. He's a hoot!
Thanks Justin!!

Sherbetpuppy01-25-2010 10:30 AM

Oh, wow! I love the yorkie! They're all SO cute! :smitten:
Thanks Justin!

cheekydog12301-25-2010 10:39 AM

*jaw drops* Those wekinz are so amazing! so that video i watched was true...
But those webkinz are the cutest!

I praise you, 2010.

big2gray01-25-2010 10:39 AM

Cows is probably doing back flips!
It's nice to see that they finally got the coloration of the Yorkie correct.

July01-25-2010 10:46 AM

That cow is awesome!! And the yorkie is adorable. Can't wait to see the rest of them!

jagular01-25-2010 10:53 AM

they are all awesome!

Cinderbella2401-25-2010 11:04 AM

Hmm I can do without those. I definitely want to buy the Pom-Pom Kitty if it turns out to be that Violet Cat. And I can't wait to see the Signature Endangered Zebra and Signature Small Fox because I'll get them if I like them.

Thanks for all the info Justin! :)

jazzinmarch01-25-2010 11:06 AM

Tooooooo many webkinz! I'm in Webkinz-overload. I'm glad not many of them appeal to me because I spend a fortune as it is, and Signature would do me in! I'm sticking with my marshmallow bunny for the season and resisting the temptation for the others... as of this moment at least....