Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 11:59 PM   #71
ow!I love my flute!
Webkinz :)

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Sneak Peek at Tail Towns Characters!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
They make me think of "Charming Tails":

Click the image to open in full size.
I was been thinking of it looking similar to that picture before the picture was posted.
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 12:46 AM   #72

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud
It's for adult women.
I personally think teens (or younger) will flock to this new area as fast as their little fingers can make up new emails with fake information (or just by using their parent's information) stating they are older than they actually are. Just like they do to get facebook accounts way too young-and usually without a parent knowing it, as will happen with this. So this idea seems iffy to me. They'll want to go because it's billed as romantic in nature and made for older teens. So of course they'll head there in droves, that's my guess. I wonder if the chatting will be watched in case personal information is exchanged. I hope so for these kid's sake that manage to fly under parental radar and get accounts there. I know one thing, I like playing on safe "children's" Webkinz World with my daughter!
As for romantically-inclined animals holding mixed drinks...that's just kind of silly!
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:45 AM   #73

6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace6Jedis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

They do look cute and I will still try it out. But if it is 3d I will hate that. My kids don't mind the 3d hamsters but I can't play it, very dizzy and hard to control since you can only use the arrow buttons and not able to use the mouse to make the hamster move.

I was also shocked by foxy fox with a drink. Don't care if it is nonalocoholic drink, you can't know that! Especially since this is supposed to be for kids as young as 13. I also like the fact that me and ALL of my children of different ages (4-16) like to play webkinz and we have fun together doing it and collecting them.

I feel like I will try it and even if I like the game play I don't seem interested in the figures to collect. My kids love the plush and play with them, not sure if they would play with the new figures and I would not like to collect and display them from the small sampling that was shown.

Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GANZ CHANGE THE NAME!!!!!
6Jedis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:49 AM   #74
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise
pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

They look cute , But not as webkinz.
pet lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:39 AM   #75

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Wow, this looks awesome! I'll definitely try this!
Ladybugheart is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:23 AM   #76
Smilse

Webkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

These look soooo cute <3
Webkinz_Girl_99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:09 AM   #77
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I think the mice are kind of cute but the fox that looks like she's trying to be all alluring is really creeping me out. LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:15 AM   #78
e call it steampunk
WARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud of

WOW. This is gunna remind me of an on-line Redwall. xD

But kinda creepy... O.o That fox looks weird... O.o

Last edited by WARRIOR-REDWALL; 01-15-2011 at 10:15 AM..
WARRIOR-REDWALL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:15 AM   #79
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

I think that I'm going to stick with Webkinz
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:19 AM   #80

wildchildbabies will become famous soon enough

it looks like some girly girl site and its like all prim and proper.
wildchildbabies is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
catspaws was around, wg99 was here, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: