Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 08:46 PM   #51
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Sneak Peek at Tail Towns Characters!

Now that I've seen the figurines, I know I won't be buying this. Not really my thing.
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 08:49 PM   #52
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by ginny19
Omg. Sicne it's been announced, I've been soooooo excited. It sounds and looks like my type of thing! ^_^ More so than Kinz, even. I have every Tail Towns article bookmarked, TTI bookmarked, and have been sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for news. xD I will be on there.

And for everyone worried they'll pay more attention to TT than WW...
Don't. Unity and Flash are COMPLETELY different, they will be two separate teams, I promise you that, and they can't cross either. Stop worrying!

Gaah they're just too adorable. And less kiddish, always good for me. I'm not against kiddish, else I wouldn't be here- But... You know, It gets irritating after a while.

THEY'RE TOO CUTE. So detailed and cute and- EEK! Like a more mature WW+Free Realms cross over, with Redwall thrown in, plus... Epicness. xD
I agree with this statement of epicness...
(:
Blythe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:07 PM   #53
HorseLove is an unknown quantity at this point

Well the fox is adorable! The mice, eh not so much. Cant wait to see what's going to happen. . . . . . .I would really rather not like it to be 3d though. :]
HorseLove is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #54
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Well, these figures dampen my enthusiasm a bit. I'll still use the free trial, though, before I make up my mind. I don't mind the 3D, but the hamlet is FULL of glitches so I hope Tail Towns is thoroughly de-bugged before they debut it.

I strongly agree with the other posters about the inappropriateness of the name Tail Town.

And I'm surprised they made a critter with a martini for something that's aimed at kids as young as 13. It's even worse IF the critter's name/personality is "Foxy," as another commenter suggested, as it promotes a character who drinks as someone who is attractive. This is all speculation, of course. Maybe the fox is drinking a Shirley Temple in that martini glass. I guess we'll find out soon.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:48 PM   #55
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm almost thinking it was intentional...do you see the pose that the fox has? She's a "fox" we've all heard of "foxy."

I think this is a really cool thing, for people like my sister that are into that Farmville gunk and all those other stuff on places that are not kid friendly.

I'm sticking to my happy safe little WW because it is something the kids and I do together. THAT is why we do it, because we can ALL do it...Now that is not to knock this other thing, just this other thing isn't MY thing...I do think that the graphics on those tail creatures are quite amazing...BUT I have my hamsters and I love their graphics and their sweet little actions...
I totally agree! I play on webkinz because of my kids. We've been snowbound this week and today my daughter and I got on webkinz and played. I was in my room on my computer and she was in the living room. She invited me to her house to play and we had a blast talking to each other with kinzchat. We could hear each other giggling - it was a blast! I don't want to start playing on a site my kids can't play on with me. I have so much fun watching my kids laugh as they play with their pets!

I think I'm sticking with Webkinz. The older I get the more of a kid I become. I like pretending to be a kid on webkinz. Shh... don't tell anyone I'm a grownup...
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:49 PM   #56
(◕‿◕✿)

allyb0 knows the way
allyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the way

umm their ok but webkinz is my thing, and i'm sticking to it
allyb0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:01 PM   #57
oot!

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

I'm really excited by this! I definitely want to be in on the ground floor for this one. I can't wait to see all the figurines
Calciferia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:01 PM   #58
ℓєт ιт gσ

Ellaworld is an unparalleled talent
Ellaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talentEllaworld is an unparalleled talent

Hmmm, doesn't look like something I'll be investing my money into.
Ellaworld is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:12 PM   #59
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

I personally love my totally childish Webkinz World. NO ONE in my family ever grew up. My older sister still collects and plays with My Little Ponies, my older cousin has basically collected Transformers since they first came out (plus he has a growing collection of Superman and Power Ranger action figures)!
I plan to stick with WW.

Now.... I do have 2 sisters who saw these and went "OOOHHH! I want one!" so I'm sure I'll be given the chance to learn more about these and see if my opinion changes. And if they were to make an owl, I'd probably buy it. (though maybe not play with it online)
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:14 PM   #60
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

that looks way more realistic than webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
catspaws was around, wg99 was here, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: