Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 07:17 PM   #41
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Sneak Peek at Tail Towns Characters!

They are Cute I wonder what the new wold wil be and how expensive they are. I mean lets face it we have a chunck-o-change invested in Webbies. I am just not sure I wanna try a new world.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 07:19 PM   #42
;)
Webkinz :)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm, i think i just want to see what its going to look like, but if its 3d then i'm not going to bother, its so hard to run things that are 3d on lots of computers-especially mine.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:49 PM   #43
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I guess that must be a non-alcoholic martini.

Well, that's what I was expecting. I'm not sure if I like them..I'll have to see what the game is like.
Dixie, you posted a picture that is very familiar to me, I used to collect those and have my childhood ceramic plate/bowl and cup. The similarities are uncanny.

I still have my concerns about the UNITY aspect. Hamsters has a lot of flaws and we are fed up with that. It's really hit or miss for me to get any of the prizes. The gift grab gifts are duds 90% of the time. It either freezes up, spins wildly, or doesn't close out right. Not what I had in mind when I paid over 30.00$ for 4 hamsters.

I am one that suffers from vertigo BUT, these are the things I do to avoid it, take a gravol, prep a bucket by my desk just in case, raise my screen so it's just so, adjust screen view by tilting with the right button on the mouse, and focus right on center of the screen. The more I play the more I get used to it. I was sooooo nauseated by Free Realms but I can play it..after a while I get used to it.

As for the new Insider site, I'll be one of the first members. I look forward to being in both places.

Though I will say this again..what a HORRIBLE name they chose for this..And the short form of it?! No thanks... I really wish they could change it. That was either a huge oversight or a cruel joke/message. And, I know I'm not the only one thinking it.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:50 PM   #44
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Hmm. . . they are cute but I just love my webkinz. I think Ganz figured out the mom factor of Webkinz World. Giggles.
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:57 PM   #45
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I guess that must be a non-alcoholic martini.

Well, that's what I was expecting. I'm not sure if I like them..I'll have to see what the game is like.
Dixie, you posted a picture that is very familiar to me, I used to collect those and have my childhood ceramic plate/bowl and cup. The similarities are uncanny.

I still have my concerns about the UNITY aspect. Hamsters has a lot of flaws and we are fed up with that. It's really hit or miss for me to get any of the prizes. The gift grab gifts are duds 90% of the time. It either freezes up, spins wildly, or doesn't close out right. Not what I had in mind when I paid over 30.00$ for 4 hamsters.

I am one that suffers from vertigo BUT, these are the things I do to avoid it, take a gravol, prep a bucket by my desk just in case, raise my screen so it's just so, adjust screen view by tilting with the right button on the mouse, and focus right on center of the screen. The more I play the more I get used to it. I was sooooo nauseated by Free Realms but I can play it..after a while I get used to it.

As for the new Insider site, I'll be one of the first members. I look forward to being in both places.

Though I will say this again..what a HORRIBLE name they chose for this..And the short form of it?! No thanks... I really wish they could change it. That was either a huge oversight or a cruel joke/message. And, I know I'm not the only one thinking it.
I'm almost thinking it was intentional...do you see the pose that the fox has? She's a "fox" we've all heard of "foxy."

I think this is a really cool thing, for people like my sister that are into that Farmville gunk and all those other stuff on places that are not kid friendly.

I'm sticking to my happy safe little WW because it is something the kids and I do together. THAT is why we do it, because we can ALL do it...Now that is not to knock this other thing, just this other thing isn't MY thing...I do think that the graphics on those tail creatures are quite amazing...BUT I have my hamsters and I love their graphics and their sweet little actions...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:09 PM   #46
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

Talking Re: Sneak Peek at Tail Towns Characters!

OMG!!!!!!! I MUST have one!!! Just one!!!! Please?!?!? Forbidden Love is to much to resist!!!!!!!!!!!! : smitten:
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:12 PM   #47

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Kind of cute.......reminds me of Royal Doulton's Bunnykins line of collectibles.
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:29 PM   #48

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Aww, those are cuter than I thought they would be! I'm still sticking with Webkinz, but I'll join this too for sure now.
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:36 PM   #49
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

This kinda seems a Bit Cheesy to me, but it might be cause I am guy and it is designed for women

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm almost thinking it was intentional...do you see the pose that the fox has? She's a "fox" we've all heard of "foxy."

I think this is a really cool thing, for people like my sister that are into that Farmville gunk and all those other stuff on places that are not kid friendly.

I'm sticking to my happy safe little WW because it is something the kids and I do together. THAT is why we do it, because we can ALL do it...Now that is not to knock this other thing, just this other thing isn't MY thing...I do think that the graphics on those tail creatures are quite amazing...BUT I have my hamsters and I love their graphics and their sweet little actions...
Me too I was never going to even bwhen they just announced it but now by the more info I definatly won't!
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:38 PM   #50

_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!_Converse_ is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird

Yes.I agree with you,webkinz is a safer site as it is a site for 5-+=safer chatting, and that's for 13 year olds and + you never know what they would talk about....
_Converse_ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
catspaws was around, wg99 was here, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: