Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Sneak Peek of Midnight Owls PSI and PSF

A new front page story has been added:

Sneak Peek of Midnight Owls PSI and PSF

Click the image to open in full size.
It looks like Ganz may be having a HOOT trying to confuse us with the release image for the new August 2013's Midnight Owl's PSI and PSF. We may have to wait a little longer to see the virtual image for this pet but I can tell you about the PSI and the PSF. Shown above are the Midnight Owl's virtual items. This nocturnal flyer always gets hungry at night and enjoys snacking on it's PSF, Nightime Nibbles! The Midnight Owl always keeps a full supply of this wonderful snack in their PSI the Midnight Snack Fridge!

Please stop be Ameriwades when you are considering the purchase of a new Webkinz Plush! Ameriwade features a flat shipping rate (up to 8 webkinz) of $5 in the USA and $8 to Canada. Your credit card will never be charged until your order ships.

UPDATE: The correct virtual image of the Midnight Owl has been provided.
Electrabuzz1 is online now Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2013, 02:53 PM   #2
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Sneak Peek of Midnight Owls PSI and PSF

A PSI Refrigerator, as in Midnight Buffet?!

hmmmm, I'm hungry now!

Thanks Electrabuzz
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #3
poppypig88

EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds
EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds

I just looked on Webkinz Newz, and they ARE showing the virtual image of the Midnight Owl - here it is:

EvergreenRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:24 PM   #4

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

That's not the midnight owl though, I think that's an owl that's been already out.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:30 PM   #5
poppypig88

EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds
EvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no boundsEvergreenRose knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
That's not the midnight owl though, I think that's an owl that's been already out.
Oh, strange! I thought it looked familiar!
EvergreenRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:55 PM   #6
RecordsFooFoo!

SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!
SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77

I think it is similar but not exactly the same as something already released
SamanthaFooFoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:12 PM   #7
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a hero
Amneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a heroAmneris was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by EvergreenRose
I just looked on Webkinz Newz, and they ARE showing the virtual image of the Midnight Owl - here it is:

That's the virtual-only Apprentice Owl. If you take a look at the picture of the plushie Midnight Owl, you'll see that they clearly mixed up the virtual pictures of the two owls. The plushie is blue with lots of stars, just like its special items.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:26 PM   #8

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

moonlight.jpgI just seen this. This is the same owl that I already have. Here's a picture of my Moonlight owl. It's the very same owl is the midnight owl.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:52 PM   #9
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
That's the virtual-only Apprentice Owl. If you take a look at the picture of the plushie Midnight Owl, you'll see that they clearly mixed up the virtual pictures of the two owls. The plushie is blue with lots of stars, just like its special items.
I agree! The apprentice owl shown above is cute and not ugly like the actual midnight owl is! My opinion of course!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:57 PM   #10
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info.Not really a fan except I could eat their PSF right now
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: