Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 09:51 PM   #21
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Sneak Peek of Jumbleberry Slippers

Happy to see new prizes!! Very cute!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 09:58 PM   #22
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Oh, cute cute cute! We are serious Jumbleberry Fields fans around here ♥ so these are a "would love to have a pair for every pet" item -- LoL!

Hooray for Sugarberry Shoes
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:04 PM   #23
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Well, not the cutest, but since I collect Jumbleberry Fields prizes, these are gonna be a
must have.
View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Nice! Except... they're Sugarberries...
I know! These should be called Sugarberry Slippers!
View Post Originally Posted by coolbigsis
Those look so cool! But the poor little cocker spaniel has no tail! XDDDDD
"fur" either!
Now that I look at it, he doesn't have any of the
View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
Thanks for the info. I would love new Jumbleberry prizes! I have a question, though...Why are they only on the left feet? What about the right side? Do we only get 2 or 4? Doesn't Ganz actually look at their pics before they post them?
I'm wondering that same thing myself.
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Cute, but why are they called "Jumbleberry Slippers" if they have Sugarberries on them?
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:39 AM   #25
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I woke up and quickly checked WI before leaving at 5:30am again, and I still had bad vision so they looked like them priceless elf shoes..
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:14 AM   #26
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
I woke up and quickly checked WI before leaving at 5:30am again, and I still had bad vision so they looked like them priceless elf shoes..

Great for those of us who weren't around for those priceless ELF shoes... but the sugarberries are rather noticeable...

Can't wait!

For a second I thought they had changed the Jumbleberry prizes and I was about to scream , since several members of our family are still working on getting one of each of the current (original) prizes! Whew!

Blessings All!
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:20 AM   #27
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

cute shoes............... i could dress a webbie nicely with them!!!!
if they are a new prize, they will most likely be one for getting the moonberry jar filled.........which takes forever
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:18 AM   #28
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

totally not redeeming berries until end of March - LOVE IT!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:26 AM   #29
talus9

talus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond repute

They nedd to make slippers for all the berries and actually call them the RIGHT names!! Still cute, though.
talus9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:35 AM   #30
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Great for those of us who weren't around for those priceless ELF shoes... but the sugarberries are rather noticeable...
Very true!
View Post Originally Posted by talus9
They nedd to make slippers for all the berries and actually call them the RIGHT names!! Still cute, though.
I just noticed, they did call them the wrong name xD
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, jesus loves you!, shellbellgotsatag!, two bare feet!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: