Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 07:40 PM   #11
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Sneak Peek of Jumbleberry Slippers

Aww, these are so cute! I hope they're not too hard to get.
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 07:42 PM   #12
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Nice! Except... they're Sugarberries...
lol Yep, you're right! xD
View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
Thanks for the info. I would love new Jumbleberry prizes! I have a question, though...Why are they only on the left feet? What about the right side? Do we only get 2 or 4? Doesn't Ganz actually look at their pics before they post them?
LOL Interesting!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #13
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Very cute,thanks for the update.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #14

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

So are so cute!
Thanks for letting us know.
rainzz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #15
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

How cute!

Thanks for telling us!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:57 PM   #16
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
Thanks for the info. I would love new Jumbleberry prizes! I have a question, though...Why are they only on the left feet? What about the right side? Do we only get 2 or 4? Doesn't Ganz actually look at their pics before they post them?
I noticed that as well. Maybe they were in a hurry to divert our attention from the missing penguin. Now we have missing shoes.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:09 PM   #17
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

I really like those! I hope they are a Jumbleberry Fields prize!
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:08 PM   #18
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I LOVE them!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:19 PM   #19
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Those are cute! I hope they come in all the colors. That would be awesome!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #20
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

I kind of hope it is on jumbleberry fields, because now when i open a jar i don't even care what i get.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
bradying, double d scotland, jesus loves you!, shellbellgotsatag!, two bare feet!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: