Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2014, 05:06 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Sneak Peek of Donkey Pinata and Mohawk Chihuahua

A new front page story has been added:

Sneak Peek of Donkey Pinata and Mohawk Chihuahua

There is a vibrant new pet set to arrive in Webkinz World and it is called the Donkey Pinata. This party loving pet keeps their PSI, the Festive Candy Fridge well stocked with everything needed for a celebration. The PSF for this pet is Cheerful Churros!
Click the image to open in full size.

Not to be outdone, the Mohawk Chihuahua knows a thing or two about throwing a party. This music fanatic loves to play in their PSI, the Mosh Ball Pit. The PSF for this pet is Headbanging Hot Sauce. The Mohawk Chihuahua puts the "stuff" on everything!

Click the image to open in full size.

Remember Ameriwade when considering the purchase of a new Webkinz Plush!! To see a full list of Webkinz Pets please click HERE!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2014, 06:13 PM   #2
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Sneak Peek of Donkey Pinata and Mohawk Chihuahua

Awww those are so cute .Thanks for the info I really love the Mohawk Chihuahua!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:33 PM   #3
KittyKatCutie
Webkinz :)

Kitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud of

Oh my gosh! I love love LOVE everything about the Donkey Pinata! It's design is so adorable. The PSI is just perfect and churros are one of my favorite foods!
I absolutely adore the Mohawk Chihuaha's PSI. I'm still debating on actually adopting it or not, but it's starting to grow on me.
Kitz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:22 PM   #4
acornpaper

Skiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant future

The PSI for the Mohawk Chihuahua is awesome. Not a huge fan of the pet itself though.
Skiddly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 10:48 PM   #5
wav with Alfie

Saltwater wows us all with wonderSaltwater wows us all with wonderSaltwater wows us all with wonderSaltwater wows us all with wonderSaltwater wows us all with wonderSaltwater wows us all with wonderSaltwater wows us all with wonderSaltwater wows us all with wonderSaltwater wows us all with wonderSaltwater wows us all with wonder

"Headbanging Hot Sauce" I'm gonna cry that's the best thing I've heard all day
Saltwater is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 05:30 AM   #6

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

...that little donkey piñata is adorable!...
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:41 AM   #7
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

The PSI's of the pets are so cute!
The pets online avatar look a lot better than their plush in real life in my opinion. Nonetheless that they're both cute .
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:32 AM   #8

7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art
7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art7thheaven is a work of art

Cute webkinz
7thheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:15 PM   #9

FluteNinja31608 has much to be proud ofFluteNinja31608 has much to be proud ofFluteNinja31608 has much to be proud ofFluteNinja31608 has much to be proud of

I love the ball pit! That would be an awesome addition to a Rockerz room!
FluteNinja31608 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:51 AM   #10
Lil Kinz
lalalooloo is an unknown quantity at this point

the mohawk chihuahua is totally adorbs

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 06-28-2014 at 12:32 PM..
lalalooloo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: