Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2014, 07:32 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Sneak Peek of Brilliant Tuxedo Kitty and White Cosmic Bear

A new front page story has been added:

Sneak Peek of Brilliant Tuxedo Kitty and White Cosmic Bear

We have another Sneak Peek for you courtesy of the Ganz Estore!

Click the image to open in full size.
Firstly, we have the Brilliant Tuxedo Kitty! This new pet is the result of the April Fool's Day concept pets. The Brilliant Tuxedo Kitty loves fashion and the finer things in life. The PSI for this pet is the Sleek Sequin Armoire. The PSF for this pet is Perfectly Purple Punch - I bet it is purrfect!

Click the image to open in full size.
Up next is the White Cosmic Bear. The White Cosmic Bear is a spin off from the Cosmic Bear, a virtual only, estore promo pet we met back in May of 2012. The PSI for this pet is the Cosmic Couch and the PSF is Far Out Fudge!

Stay tuned . . . we will let you know when these new virtual only pets arrive!

Full List of Webkinz Pets Updated!!
If you are having trouble keeping up with all the pets in Webkinz World then please stop by our WIKI!! Our fantastic members (CLICK HERE) have been hard at work updating our Full List of Webkinz Pets! Thanks to all those that have contributed!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2014, 08:20 PM   #2
^^^Add me!^^^
Webkinz :)

j10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the rep
j10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the repj10a11 invented the rep

Default Re: Sneak Peek of Brilliant Tuxedo Kitty and White Cosmic Bear

That kitty is like a mash-up of past Webkinz.....I kinda like it!

View Post Originally Posted by j10a11
That kitty is like a mash-up of past Webkinz.....I kinda like it! (Brilliant Bandit and Tuxedo Cat)
j10a11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 08:47 PM   #3
KittyKatCutie

Kitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud of

These are both adorable and I'll probably be getting them. <3

However, to be completely honest they look just like recolors of the Brilliant Bandit and Mystic Moon Bear (Also the Cosmic Bear) with slight modifications if anything. I hope Ganz continues to be more creative and doesn't end up just recoloring things (The puppy pattern variations are an exception, because they're so popular) like I see so many other websites doing.

Still cute, though! ^^

View Post Originally Posted by j10a11
That kitty is like a mash-up of past Webkinz.....I kinda like it!
I didn't think of that (The Tuxedo part, anyway. I should have, though, because it's in its name lo.l I noticed the Brilliant Bandit part)! I like it as well!

The White Cosmic Bear being a recolor of the Cosmic Bear, which was made after the Mystic Moon Bear worries me only a little for the future of Webkinz with the possibility that they'll just start recoloring webkinz instead of generating new ones (The puppy pattern variations are an exception, because they're so popular) like I see so many other websites doing.

Still doesn't mean that I love that they made the April Fools webkinz, which is a mix between the Tuxedo Kitty and Brilliant Bandit. I wonder if they'll make the others!

P.S. I apologize for the random string of similar text in my comment. I tried to edit it after quickly realizing that I forgot to read the section under the White Cosmic Bear about it being a recolor and I just ended up adding more text to my post! I didn't know you couldn't modify your posts after submitting until it was too late. Oops.

Last edited by Kitz; 05-31-2014 at 08:47 PM..
Kitz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 08:50 PM   #4
Clap Ya Hands-G1C

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

Cute but they are deluxe only pets, I think,
Atomton is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 08:51 PM   #5
KittyKatCutie

Kitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Kitz

The White Cosmic Bear being a recolor of the Cosmic Bear, which was made after the Mystic Moon Bear worries me only a little for the future of Webkinz with the possibility that they'll just start recoloring webkinz instead of generating new ones (The puppy pattern variations are an exception, because they're so popular) like I see so many other websites doing.

I love that they made the April Fools webkinz, which is a mix between the Tuxedo Kitty and Brilliant Bandit. I wonder if they'll make the others!

P.S. I apologize for the random string of similar text in my comment. I tried to edit it after quickly realizing that I forgot to read the section under the White Cosmic Bear about it being a recolor and I just ended up adding more text to my post! I didn't know you couldn't modify your posts after submitting until it was too late. Oops.
This is what I actually meant to say. Ugh.
Kitz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:04 PM   #6

dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness
dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness

cool new pets............
dwtsfan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:27 PM   #7
acornpaper

Skiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant futureSkiddly has a brilliant future

I really love the Brilliant Tuxedo Kitty! The purple is gorgeous. I just hate how Ganz keeps taking original pets and making knock-offs just by changing the colour of them...
Skiddly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 11:03 PM   #8

Metaphor is an abundance of joyMetaphor is an abundance of joyMetaphor is an abundance of joy
Metaphor is an abundance of joyMetaphor is an abundance of joyMetaphor is an abundance of joyMetaphor is an abundance of joyMetaphor is an abundance of joyMetaphor is an abundance of joy

The cat looks more like a raccoon to me?

The bear is really cute, though!
Metaphor is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:08 AM   #9
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

These are both very cute .Thanks for the great information
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:37 AM   #10
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Electrabuzz!! Love this new pet
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
be true!, brilliant tuxedo kitty, kupo!, white cosmic bear

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: