Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Sneak Peek of the April 2013 Pets PSI and PSF

A new front page story has been added:

Sneak Peek of the April 2013 Pets PSI and PSF

April’s Signature pet is the Signature Bull Terrier! This new pet is sure to keep all of your Webkinz pets feeling safe and secure. He loves to spend all his free-time working with his PSI, the Weightlifter’s Station! All weight lifters need protein and the Signature Bull Terrier is no different. He enjoys his PSF, the Super Steak ‘n’ Eggs to help keep him in tip top shape!
Click the image to open in full size.
Next meet the real Pretty Kitty! This feminine feline dreams of being a beautiful ballerina and dresses appropriately in their PSI the Ribbon Tutu Dress! What Pretty Kitty wouldn’t be in paradise while enjoying their PSF, Fishy Finger Cakes!

Let’s welcome the Bulldog Puppy to the Webkinz family. This adorable addition is proclaimed to be the world’s biggest sports fan. The Bulldog Puppy always enjoys the big game from the comfort of their PSI the Sports Fan Couch while munching on it’s PSF a plate of Big Game Bacon Nachos!

Flower power radiates from the new April pet, the Flower Frog! This wonderful new pet radiates energy and needs to spend time each day working it off by bouncing on their PSI, the Lily Pad Trampoline! For relaxation the Flower Frog loves to relax with a cup of their PSF, the serene Lotus Blossom Tea!

Cupcakes are all the rage so a wonderful addition to your Webkinz family would be the Cupcake Pup? Imagine the delightful treats you and your new pet could create with the Cupcake Pup’s PSI, the Cupcake Baker’s Table! After all that baking is done and the kitchen has been cleaned up what better way to reward your new pet than with it’s delicious PSF, Cupcake Pops!
Be sure to visit Webkinz Insiders partner store Ameriwade when purchasing your April 2013 Webkinz pets. At Ameriwade your credit card will never be charged before your order ships. Ameriwade also features a $5 flat shipping rate, no matter the size of your order. Stay tuned for information regarding the pre-sale of the April 2013 pets.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Sneak Peek of the April 2013 Pets PSI and PSF

Thanks, Electrabuzz!

These are all cute pets with amazing PSIs.

I must have that baker's table
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #3
Jesus saves...

rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!

Alraaaaaight!!! Here I go!

Signature Bull Terrier:
Very beautiful. I just get chills looking at it.
And what better than a gym to keep up with such a bod?!?
I think it's a yes for moi.

Pretty Kitty:
Oh, very nice. Elegant face and all, but the dress is a tad too pink.
And also, those are petit fors, not finger cakes.
I think I'll pass, but my brother likes it, so I may get him one.

Bulldog Puppy:
Oh my word!!! So adorable!!! I love his face. The PSI is very fitting for him and I think the nachos were a fair choice.
Sure, I'll get this one.

Flower Frog:
Okay. It isn't that pretty or cute, but it's very unique.
That pond is the best pond this year!!! And nice food, too.
I don't know... Will I really be playing with this one?

Cupcake Pup:
It's cute.
I like how it has that nice little kitchen. And of course, its PSF is divinely adorable!
I should get it because it will be played with by me!!!

Okay, dassit, so bai!
rionokoe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Bulldog pup: ADORABLE!!!!!

C a t: Love the PSI
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:58 PM   #5
Babs1978

Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep
Babs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the repBabs invented the rep

Cute pets, love the psi's. Thanks for the update...
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:32 PM   #6
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

that cupcake pup is so cute! thanks for the pictures!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #7
scotlandd

scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness
scotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicnessscotlandd is epic beyond epicness

I like the signature bulldog terrier pet item the best. (Too bad signature pets are more expensive.)
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:19 PM   #8
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Must have the 3 dogs
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:50 PM   #9
We all knew I was
Gifted

purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
purplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Famepurplerox1999 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Great PSIs this time, GANZ! I love them! My favorite though has got to be the pond or the dress. So cute!
purplerox1999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:31 PM   #10
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Talking Re: Sneak Peek of the April 2013 Pets PSI and PSF

Thanks, Electrabuzz

These are all super cute pets with awesome PSIs.
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bradying, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: