Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 12:18 PM   #31
KraftyMomOf2
Webkinz :)

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

Default Re: Smurfs Start Floating in Webkinz World on June 27th

oo eee a berry, seems to be a food "prize" bleh, food is so not a prize. Wish this promo was like the others where got items we could do something with in WW
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2011, 12:18 PM   #32
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

Smile Re: Smurfs Start Floating in Webkinz World on June 27th

View Post Originally Posted by Crazyha99
if this event doesn't start until tomorrow,how did they find berries? sorry I'm confused
Asian accounts are on tomorrow (Monday) already ~ so those accounts have floaty, clicky Smurfs.

I am perplexed - should I eat the berries or not eat the berries...
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:42 PM   #33
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

It looks as if they are giving out food prizes and also if you feed them to your pet it gives them that "BOOST".
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:42 PM   #34
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Is anyone getting items other than just the berries. Berries is all that I am getting so far.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:59 PM   #35

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

My sons loved the Smurfs. Looks like fun. Thanks for the update.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #36
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

How often do you see the smurfs? I have been on my Asian account for 45 minutes and haven't seen any,
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:27 PM   #37
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I remember them!!! (showing my age) I will be on the lookout. Thanks much for the info.
View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
Do you believe this went back to 1981??? I just had to go and find out.

The Smurfs (also known as simply Smurfs) is an American animated television series that aired from September 12, 1981 to December 2, 1989. Made by Hanna-Barbera, it is based on the Belgian comic series by the same name, created by Belgian cartoonist Peyo (who also served as Story Supervisor of this adaptation) and aired for 256 episodes with a total of 421 stories.
Yes, showing my age too - I remember them, but not fondly. My younger sister (two years younger) used to watch them. They were her favorite! I did not like them at all. I just didn't get it... how they were all boys with one girl and how they used the word smurf so much - it seemed to me, the way I remember it, they used that word as an adjective, verb, and noun, of course. "Oh Papa Smurf, everything is just so smurfy! I can't believe you smurfed Azriel like that! What a smurfin' good time!" LOL! (OK, I know I exaggerate a bit, but at the time, that's all I heard and it drove me nuts!)

So, I can't believe anyone is trying to bring these things back. Let them rest in peace. I will catch a berry to have, but other than that, I wish I could smurf-block them from my screen! LOL!

Have fun with the new game!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #38

hugged has disabled reputation

Awesome. Can't wait.
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #39

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

How FUN!!! I really enjoy these movie "treats!" Maybe there will be more to collect in the near future besides just the berries. Either way, it's something fun to look forward too. Thanks for the update WI!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:52 PM   #40

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Is anyone getting items other than just the berries. Berries is all that I am getting so far.

It's my understanding that at this point it's just the berries. Ganz has not announced anything else to look for yet.
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
a bird perched here!, soa, wi!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: