Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 10:48 PM   #1
queen9800
Gifted

queen9800 will become famous soon enough

Default Smothing new!!!!

Hey guys anyone know what this new place opening up in webkinz world is it probley gonna be open tomorrow because they posted around like 2 weeks ago and they said in 2 weeks a new place code free in webkinz is opening, what do you think its gonna be... all thoughts and opions are welcome!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2007, 10:49 PM   #2
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Default Re: Smothing new!!!!

I think it might be the coture shop.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 10-03-2007, 10:49 PM   #3
Flash flood

Wow, really!??! That's awesome! Maybe it'll be that Kinzville acadamy thing.

View Post Originally Posted by X.I.C.
I think it might be the coture shop.
Really? What's that about?

Last edited by Flash flood; 10-03-2007 at 10:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-03-2007, 10:50 PM   #4
.pm.me.for.it.
Gifted

boxboxboxbox has much to be proud ofboxboxboxbox has much to be proud ofboxboxboxbox has much to be proud ofboxboxboxbox has much to be proud of

couture shop

maybe the kinzville academy. Creative tinking, Flash flood!
Old 10-03-2007, 10:53 PM   #5
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

I do not remember seeing anything about when it was going to open, just that there would be an academy to earn more actions. I know it said that you could hire a tutor. But that is all I remember the post saying. I hope you are right and it will be open tomorrow and that as you answer questions, you earn kinzcash as well.
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 11:49 AM   #6
queen9800
Gifted

queen9800 will become famous soon enough

and whens that safe trading coming on to WW it said somthing to about there being safe trading
Old 10-07-2007, 11:50 AM   #7
IDK MyBFF WebkinzE!
Gifted

jojo10511jojo will become famous soon enough

It is the Kinzville Acadmay and the Kinz Style Shop!
Old 10-07-2007, 11:56 AM   #8
I LOVE FIGURE SKATIN
Gifted

skateraholikk22 is on a distinguished road

the kinzville academy is already out...
Old 10-07-2007, 12:05 PM   #9
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

I think it has something to do with the actions, because I know the KA gives them, but why do you especially want them? I could be wrong. I know there IS going to be SOMETHING about safe trading. I traded away SO many of my items that way. I just kept hoping someone was honest. That never happened.I was hoping for an auction house. If you have something you don't want, put it for bid. highest bidder in an hour or so gets it, and you get the KC. The trade would be automatic. Auctions and sent items would be kept track of to make flaws noticeable. Might be hard with all the WW members.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:06 PM   #10
CATS4U

View Post Originally Posted by queen9800
Hey guys anyone know what this new place opening up in webkinz world is it probley gonna be open tomorrow because they posted around like 2 weeks ago and they said in 2 weeks a new place code free in webkinz is opening, what do you think its gonna be... all thoughts and opions are welcome!!!
It was Kinzville Academy....
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: