Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Small Signature Lamb Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

A new front page story has been added:

Small Signature Lamb Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
We have images of the Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food from one more of the February 2011 Webkinz to show you. Shown above are the items for the Small Signature Lamb. No names yet, but we'll bring those to you as soon as they are revealed.

UPDATE: The Small Signature Lamb comes with the Woolly Carnival Cannon and Crispy Hay Squares.

The Small Signature Lamb, and the rest of the Webkinz scheduled for release in February, are currently available for pre-sale at Webkinz Insider's parter store, Ameriwade. Ameriwade features $5 flat-rate shipping to the USA and Canada, no matter how large your order is, and a portion of every sale made online at www.Ameriwade.com goes to supporting Webkinz Insider.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2011, 10:31 AM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Small Signature Lamb Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

Tee-hee! That cannon is so cute.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:32 AM   #3
1Doglover12345
Webkinz :)

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

i love the cannon. i wonder if it fires cotton balls
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:32 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I wonder if it actually shoots wool out of the cannon?? That seems like a very ...well... unusual choice of a PSI for a lamb. It seems like an Oxy-moron...you know, like 'Jumbo Shrimp.'
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:37 AM   #5
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I. must. have. that. cannon. It. is epic.
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:45 AM   #6
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

If that cannon is animated, then that lamb is a must have. Being a knitter\crocheter I absolutly love it!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #7
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

what a bizarre PSI - I mean, it's hilarious, but yes, slightly incongruous - cute lil Lamb is going to be hiding behind a bush ready to shoot soft balls of yarn at you!
Although, maybe you load it with yarn and then it'll shoot out fully knit socks and hats and sweaters at you? I'd LOVE that! I take way too long to finish a knit garment!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #8
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

The lamb was one we were thinking of getting for Easter baskets. Nothing says Happy Easter like a cannon. I can't figure out what on earth that has to do with a lamb? Maybe it will grow on me or after I see if it's animated I might like it but for now we've officially marked the lamb off our list.

Hopefully the lop eared bunny will be more what we are looking for this time.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:08 AM   #9

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I love the PSI, but it seems strange for a gentle lamb.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:11 PM   #10
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

I cannot understand a cannon either! I was really looking forward to this pet, but not anymore.
Liw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: