Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 09:27 AM   #81
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Sleeping Dragon Bed No Longer a Super Bed Option *UPDATE*

I think the Dragon bed was the very first Super bed I ever picked. It is small for a super bed, but I love the way smoke comes out of his nose.....and back then there were no animated pics and I don't even think I knew it did that. I am glad I have one, but I surely would have picked up another had I know it was leaving us. Good luck to all in the trading rooms that do want one.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 09:31 AM   #82
Love my girlsā™„
Webkinz :)

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

I never really liked this bed; but just yesterday my youngest told me she wants it for her Medieval Room. Now I have to go on a mad search for it!
BallerinasMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:34 AM   #83
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
but the thing is, they have always added beds without retiring any ever since the beginning of this game............. i know its good we will get a new bed but we got that before without any having to be retired........ imo, its just to keep us on our toes all the time and to make all items eventually rare for the traders , and i dont like the internal feeling of this because im not a trader nor someone who runs on adrenaline, im the opposite. our superbeds are our rewards for buying their products........ as it is to get a great item you have to buy superinflated estore prices with real money or increasingly slave away to make kc to buy new wshop items with higher and higher kc prices..................... its feeling like this hobby is mostly toil and task rather than relaxing fun anymore. they add neat things we want to try or do but the prices are higher and higher to play it................ the least they can do is leave the items we already have , and superbeds we thought were there for us as our reward. its already hard to figure out where items can go, rather than making anything go everywhere , and now they add and take away......at their whim............... its getting to be way too much ..................
This is making this whole situation way too complex, Basmat. It is not about any individual or what Ganz has against us or what they have hanging over our heads.
It's a bed that was available for FIVE years as a selection for a superbed. That they have retired it should not really come as a surprise. I can see more going this way. The Dare Devil Bed, the Stardust Bed, the Big Top Circus bed...all of those are now fair game to be retired as the new ones are released.
They don't have to tell us anything and many times I am thankful that they do. But just because we buy their products does not obligate them to inform us when they have stated that they can change the site at their discretion at any time. Seems to me they are exercising it from time to time to let us know who still owns the site
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:18 AM   #84
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

The thing is they did tell us they were going to retire a super bed. During that whole crazy twitter thing they said at some point they were going to retire a super bed. Then we did that survey, asking which one was our least favorite.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #85
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
The thing is they did tell us they were going to retire a super bed. During that whole crazy twitter thing they said at some point they were going to retire a super bed. Then we did that survey, asking which one was our least favorite.
Does anyone have a copy of that survey? Can you post it on this thread? Thanks!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:42 PM   #86
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I traded mine away for my sister so I could get her a halloween bed
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:55 PM   #87
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I was digging through some old threads and found the survey (post #49, posted by COWS4U, thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post19524507)

Here is the pic from the post:
Click the image to open in full size.

There are a lot of people who don't read the surveys and just choose the top choice! I see that the Sleeping Dragon Bed is the top choice in the survey!
Old 10-29-2010, 03:57 PM   #88
Wacky Holidays!

I have to say that since the retired my favorite bed, I think the next to go is the Butterfly Dreams Bed (since that is my next favorite on the list! LOL!).
Old 10-29-2010, 06:04 PM   #89
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Sad to see this bed go.. One of my favorites.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:54 AM   #90
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This is making this whole situation way too complex, Basmat. It is not about any individual or what Ganz has against us or what they have hanging over our heads.
It's a bed that was available for FIVE years as a selection for a superbed. That they have retired it should not really come as a surprise. I can see more going this way. The Dare Devil Bed, the Stardust Bed, the Big Top Circus bed...all of those are now fair game to be retired as the new ones are released.
They don't have to tell us anything and many times I am thankful that they do. But just because we buy their products does not obligate them to inform us when they have stated that they can change the site at their discretion at any time. Seems to me they are exercising it from time to time to let us know who still owns the site
they are not obligated to do anything, it is nice manners to do so however.....that is my beef........and i was saying how unsettling it is FOR ME to play ............. this is a fan site and we have all different approaches here. .......... some of us get frustrated when we plan out rooms or buy plushies because we know a bed will go with it, and then items are taken away with no warining...and i cant get my money back once i purchase the pet...its the no warning part that always bothers me..... and i dont understand why ganz would feel the need to exercise their authority over the site from time to time, i mean i dont make the plushies i know they do .............

and it is kinda naive to think ganz does not use a business model on the customer to have us buy more and get hooked to 'the hunt' and the 'must do it now' feeling............... they are a business and that is what businesses do......business models are complex things so i dont think i was being overly complex.... and many businesses do a much better job of honoring and respecting the custormer. thats what i was saying and sorry if i didnt say it better.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: