Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2010, 03:45 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

bunnybaby is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Sleeping Dragon Bed No Longer a Super Bed Option

wow its a good thing i have like 10 of them!
oh do any of you american webkinz players with american webkinz accounts have ww not let you in? like the log in button is not there! i called ganz and they didnt do anything and my bff was hacked and she called ganz and they didnt do anything either!she lost over 200,000 god stupid ganz !they make great stuff but have ishues! can any members out there help me?
~Bunnybaby
bunnybaby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 03:47 PM   #32

Tabby von Tabby is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Sleeping Dragon Bed No Longer a Super Bed Option

I like that bed. i did not know they retire super beds.
Tabby von Tabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:03 PM   #33
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Aw farewell dragon!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:54 PM   #34
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Aww..I hope not..where will our ice dragons sleep?? Thanks for the update...hope it is just a glitch.
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:07 PM   #35

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I am so glad I have two of them. My little pets looks so cute snuggled up on the dragon's lap. I hope this is just a glitch and we will see it again. I really don't like when Ganz just retires an item without letting us know.

Waaaaaah................Dragon bed come back.............
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:09 PM   #36

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I think they also said in that twitter thing that they were thinking of retiring one in the future that's why I saved this .. Everytime I got a new super bed I chose one of those.
That was a good idea.

I think we have to be very careful how we respond to the surveys. According to the comments about the survey many picked the dragon bed as the one they liked least. At least one person felt that the bed was creepy. I remember that comment because I felt just the opposite. The way the bed curved, it seemed like a protective arm around any pet that would sleep in it.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:15 PM   #37
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

awwww... i hope its just a glitch
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:22 PM   #38
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
That was a good idea.

I think we have to be very careful how we respond to the surveys. According to the comments about the survey many picked the dragon bed as the one they liked least. At least one person felt that the bed was creepy. I remember that comment because I felt just the opposite. The way the bed curved, it seemed like a protective arm around any pet that would sleep in it.
I remember the discussion about it too and I was suprised so many picked it too. It was my favorite super bed, the first one I ever chose .
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:31 PM   #39
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by bunnybaby
wow its a good thing i have like 10 of them!
oh do any of you american webkinz players with american webkinz accounts have ww not let you in? like the log in button is not there! i called ganz and they didnt do anything and my bff was hacked and she called ganz and they didnt do anything either!she lost over 200,000 god stupid ganz !they make great stuff but have ishues! can any members out there help me?
~Bunnybaby

I think you'd get more help if you created your own thread in one of the help sections. Once your hacked there's not much you can do but change your passwords.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:34 PM   #40
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

Aw I love this bed it was the first super bed I ever had. I'm glad I have one, and I'll be hanging onto it for awhile. thanks for telling us
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: