Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 10:07 AM   #21
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Skater Kat Skateboard Replica Coming to Webkinz eStore

Well, replica means exact copy, so it is going to be just like it.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 10:24 AM   #22
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

interesting! i need it so bad, and it is almost my birthday.....

i don't buy from the e-store, but i heard my mom and siblings making plans...LOL
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 02-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #23
Lil Kinz

princessdokie is an unknown quantity at this point

I am sick of the estore! I don't like spending my money on virtual stuff besides my webkinz.
princessdokie is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 10:50 AM   #24
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

cool

i would buy it
trueblue is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 10:53 AM   #25
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I saw the ad...figured that there would be a lot of mixed feelings on this item....thanks for sharing!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #26
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by KinzCashHunter
AWESOME!!!!!! Can't wait for the BLUE DRAGSTER and the Elephant Statue to appear. Will definetly be buying a few of each!!!!
We can hope, I really want the elephant statue! I would go for a red lava too!
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 11:05 AM   #27
NightB4Christmas
Gift Guru

NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I really don't like this one bit. I do not believe it is fair to the people who legitimately won the trophy and for those that traded away so much in order to obtain one. I think if Ganz at all anticipated this, they should have mentioned this the first day that the e-store opened (that retired items were fair game to be replicated)! And, as far as the values go... who knows!!! How on earth can items appreciate after they retired when there is a likelihood that they will appear in the e-store? You can't, things cannot really appreciate in kc value. Granted, there are some people who cannot make purchases from the e-store which might mean something in all of this... To me it is just another unfair aspect of this whole situation. I'm so disgruntled!!!!
NightB4Xmas is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 11:05 AM   #28
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

I think the game was retired in May '07 because I joined in February '07 and I was able to play it for a few months. But I don't think it is fair to those who have EARNED the Skater Kat trophy that everyone else can just buy a replica. Even so, I'm probably going to be one of those people who will buy it because I could never earn my own.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:15 AM   #29
Webkinz :)
wintermint 200 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow wow wow wow might get it two things i would have to see first how much it is and is it cool....................
wintermint 200 is offline Male
Old 02-28-2009, 11:29 AM   #30
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by bigkid39
I agree, I wonder if it will effect the value of trading or if the items will be marked with something that indicates it's a replica. I've never had the high ticket retired items, or anything valuable enough to trade for them, so I'm kinda excited about the appearance of these items in the estore.
View Post Originally Posted by tyler195
I don't like that because the GEV price will lessen. Same with the blue dragster.
If I remember correctly, the GEV was already lowered somewhat and people were trading for less when this news was just posted as a rumor. So, it's already lowered a little bit, even before they came out.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: