Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 12:19 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Skater Kat Skateboard Replica Coming to Webkinz eStore

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Skater Kat Skateboard Replica Coming to Webkinz eStore

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member home4bri for calling our attention to a brand new advertisement in Webkinz World. Rumors have been swirling around the internet since Fall 2008 that Ganz was going to be releasing an eStore (non-KinzPostable) version of several retired items in Webkinz World. We can now say for certain that, at least for one item, this is true.

The Skater Kat Skateboard was retired from Webkinz World in May 2007 when the Skater Kat Arcade game was removed. The skateboard was the "trophy" a player would receive for completing al 16 levels of the game. The skateboard is a vehicle that Webkinz can ride around on in their houses.

Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE: Thank you to WI member cheekiegirl for pointing out the latest news on the Webkinz Newz site:

The Skater Kat Skateboard Replica will be available next Saturday, March 7. Replica items look like items that were once available in Webkinz World — but, like all eStore items, cannot be traded, sold or sent through KinzPost. This replica will be available for one day only, this year. Be sure to visit the Webkinz eStore on March 7 if you’re interested in picking up this replica item.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 12:20 AM   #2
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: eSTORE NEWS: Skater Kat Skateboard Replica Coming to Webkinz eStore

Thanks for sharing this, I guess the other rumored things will be coming there soon as well.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:25 AM   #3
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 
Default Re: Skater Kat Skateboard Replica Coming to Webkinz eStore

Thanks for sharing.
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 02-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #4
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

Cool! I wonder if GANZ will eventually have other retired items in the Estore?
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 01:01 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Awesome...thanks.
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 01:06 AM   #6
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

YAY!! I'm sooooo happy. We started webkinz the week before the game retired. We played a few times but never managed to reach the end and honestly we didn't try that hard but I regretfully wished I had played more. SO, we are going to see the board soon - yay yippee hoorrah!!!
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 01:07 AM   #7
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow that means the rumors are true!! I'm so excited...I wonder how much it will cost.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:23 AM   #8
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Wow, I don't know what to think of this.
I mean, I know they aren't tradeable to others, but if they are sold in the e store, then doesn't that mean that they are just unretiring it? And what happens to the original trophys, Do they become non-postable as well?

EDIT: Oh, it's just a VERSION of it.
I'm hoping they change it around a little to make it look somewhat different.
And hopefully it doesn't cost a ton either.

Last edited by Icicle; 02-28-2009 at 01:27 AM..
Icicle is offline Male
Old 02-28-2009, 01:25 AM   #9
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Interesting! I may buy it... depends on the cost. $6 or higher is way too much for me... so hopefully it will be at a low cost!
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 02-28-2009, 02:03 AM   #10
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

AWESOME!!!!!! Can't wait for the BLUE DRAGSTER and the Elephant Statue to appear. Will definetly be buying a few of each!!!!
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: