Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 09:14 AM   #11
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Sixth "Dog Days of Summer" Contest Announced: Create a Card For Fluffy

Awesome contest!
Working on my entry right now
Only a little under 14 hours to go, got to get ready! X
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2009, 09:23 AM   #12
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Sixth "Dog Days of Summer" Contest Announced: Create a Card For Fluffy

You mean FIA's Fluffy? Okey-Dokey-Danny-Gokey! lol! This will be so much fun since I'm a scrapbooker!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:25 AM   #13
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by LXVKFKZ7
You mean FIA's Fluffy? Okey-Dokey-Danny-Gokey! lol! This will be so much fun since I'm a scrapbooker!
Yes, we are talking about FIA's Fluffy. But Fluffy really belongs to all of us, doesn't she?
JacksMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:29 AM   #14

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Fluffy has the same birthday as my mom and friend
Happy late birthday, Fluffy!
Smile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:59 AM   #15
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Click the image to open in full size.

Testing to see if you can see picture for card.
januarywebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #16

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Sixth "Dog Days of Summer" Contest Announced: Create a Card For Fluffy

cool! thanks wi!!!

when will we know about the winners from the landmark contest? i knwo u guys said today but when toda? hopefully soon. . . . i'm going to my mom's bff's house again so i know i will be there forever. last time mom said like 3 hours from noon. we were there till 8
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:13 AM   #17
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Good I can use PAINT! Phew! Um but how do you take a screen shot of your Webkinz?
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #18

Smile Re: Sixth "Dog Days of Summer" Contest Announced: Create a Card For Fluffy

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
Click the image to open in full size.

Testing to see if you can see picture for card.
sorry i click it but it just keeps loading forever.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:15 AM   #19

View Post Originally Posted by LXVKFKZ7
Good I can use PAINT! Phew! Um but how do you take a screen shot of your Webkinz?
to do the screen shot press alt then prt scr then go to paint click edit then paste and it will pop up good luck!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 10:25 AM   #20
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

That seems fun! I will get started and enter tommorow! Happy belated Fluffy! ( My parents anniversary was on the 27.. Tehe!!)

Thanks for the amazing contest!
cmb123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: