Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 08:50 AM   #21
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Default Re: Sixth "dog days of summer" birthday card contest: Winners announced!

Oh wow, I won? Cool! And congratz to all the other winners! This was such a tough contest, and must've been tougher to choose the winners ... everyone's entries were GREAT!
webkinzluver321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2009, 09:39 AM   #22
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Sixth "dog days of summer" birthday card contest: Winners announced!

Thanks everyone! I can't believe I won. There were soo many fantastic entries. Congrats to all the other winners.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #23
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

congrats winners! i didn't enter but happy b-day fluffy!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:00 AM   #24
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

WOW.... a win for my first attempt at using the Paint Application on my computer.
Thanks for the chance to enter yet another fun contest on WI!
cozmic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #25
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

Congrats to all of the winners
lbudgie8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #26
Princess Peach loves

katysmom1 is just really nicekatysmom1 is just really nice

Congrats All!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Job!!!!!!!!!
katysmom1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:41 AM   #27

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

I love how you guys are so willing to enter contests on this Wonderful site... I would personally like to congratulate all the winner, But at the same time I will love to play Webkinz... But congratulations to all the winners, and thank you WI members for creating this wonderful site... Thank You guys... Bye
(Maybe next time i will enter... LOL)
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:24 PM   #28

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Congrats everybody!! Wow! I can't believe I won! There were so many great and creative and funny cards!
Thanks for a great contest, WI!!
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #29
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Congrats to the winners. There were some amazing cards and some really great ones that didn't get chosen. Noone should feel bad about the job they did.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:55 PM   #30

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Congrats to all the other winners, the entries were really good!
i_like_pie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
congrats all!!!!, happy b-day fluffy!, happyb-day!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: