Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2011, 03:45 PM   #11
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Signature Wild Bactrian Camel Pet Specific Item and Food Revealed

I noticed most of June PSF's are icecream......LOL
Nice PSI, and the virtual is sorta cute.

Last edited by cupcake00497; 06-06-2011 at 03:48 PM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2011, 03:51 PM   #12
Lil Kinz

rashroosh is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
I noticed most of June PSF's are icecream......LOL
Nice PSI, and the virtual is sorta cute.
lol it is after all summer xD haha
rashroosh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:56 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

Great PSI. Thanks, FIA!
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #14
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by rashroosh
lol it is after all summer xD haha
That is so true, but don't you think all that icecream going give our webkinz a major brain freeze?

Something different than icecream for June would be nice for a change.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:05 PM   #15
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

LOVE IT OMG NEED TO GET IT
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Signature Wild Bactrian Camel Pet Specific Item and Food Revealed

Thanx FIA for the info.

I'm passing on the Bactrian Camel BUT I want the PSI. It's so cute & I would put it in my school playground for my Lil Kinz.

suzee
:icefaw n:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:48 PM   #17
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Aw! Love the PSI! So adorable and creative! Same with da pet! Nice job on this one, Ganz!
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:55 PM   #18
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Huh. I think that PSI is cute, but too... well... PLAYFUL for a signature.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:07 PM   #19
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I totally love the pet and the item is so cute with the toys in it. I love the exquisite food and especially the food's name! Desert Dessert, how cool is that! I am confused about the Wild' part of the camel though. When WI member Cloud posted the information on the June and July Webkinz combined, the camel was listed as the Signature Wild Bactrian Camel, but when Webkinz Newz first announced this as a July Pet Ganz left out the Wild part. And now when Webkinz Newz shows the virtual and item the pet has the Wild part. Which version is right? We will just have to see what is on the tag for this amazing pet!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:30 PM   #20
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

a series of icecream psfs i see XD

Ganz is grasping that we love icecream, and summer!!!!!!!

love this pet by the way, it is really cute
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
camel, camels are awesome, kittycaty approves, signature camel, soa, the world is beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: