Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 09:57 PM   #81
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Signature Timber Wolf Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

Hmm..very interesting PSI..wonder how large it is..thanks so much for the update...going to have to wait and see on this one!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2009, 10:17 PM   #82
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Signature Timber Wolf Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

LOOOOOVE this pet! Can't wait til October....between this one and the Giraffe, I'm going to be on cloud 9!
klb1010 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:18 PM   #83
hy did my kids get
Webkinz :)

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
Totally awesome, he will get an outdoor yard for sure. But then all the pets who live outdoors, also have an indoor room for when winter comes, lots of empty beach rooms furnished with beds lol. They can go south for the winter. My estore wolves will have company.

I believe its a rock for your pet to stand on, says howling perch. They stand on it. I think its very creative. I love it. Got 2 of these ordered.
My guess is also that this will be more of a 'chair' PSI that the wolf sits or stands on to howl at the moon... I already have one on order too...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:24 AM   #84
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

I really like this PSI. It reminds me of some wolf figurines or wolf paintings I've seen. I think it's pretty good and I hope it's fairly big and that the wolf can stand on it, that would be nicer than a chair..
I really liked the idea of a signature wolf, but when I saw the plushie it just looked a little too gray to me. (I know wolves can be different colors though.) This PSI is pretty though and the food is kinda funny I think I might buy this one if I get more money (along with the calico) The only sig I have right now is the panda, but I'm happy with it.
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:51 AM   #85

goldenstar is on a distinguished road

Love the psi and psf

:gwolf:
goldenstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:51 AM   #86
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

The PSI is so cool! It will look so cool with my forest!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #87
kats2003

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

I like the Wolf but as for the PSI so far it's lacking the WOW of the other Sig's PSI. Since it's a Sig pet PSI I'd like it to be more than just a big rock your kinz can sit on, like maybe animated with a howling sound and a night glow to it.
kats07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:34 AM   #88

sweetie228 will become famous soon enough

Wow! Interesting......
sweetie228 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:35 AM   #89
CallMeSavannah

DragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond repute

...What about the Webkinz Lamb owners? Lambs! Run for your liiiiiiivvvvveeeesssssss!!!!!!
DragonGrrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:49 PM   #90
kirbydog135

J Girl is on a distinguished road

Yes!!!! I so want one!!!!!
J Girl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, run lambs, run!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: