Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 12:26 PM   #31
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Default Re: Signature Timber Wolf Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

Thanks for the pic of the Timber Wolf.So many Webkinz,so little time to chose.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2009, 12:41 PM   #32
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Signature Timber Wolf Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

Thanks Cows!!
How cute!
I can't wait to get it and it's items!
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:49 PM   #33

AuthorOfMyLife is an unknown quantity at this point

so cool!! but is the PSI a table or something??
AuthorOfMyLife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:50 PM   #34
RICHPRINCESS

Exclamation Re: Signature Timber Wolf Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

i order mine already ia m waiting til the day so i can get mine in the mail it will be my 102 webkinz
Old 09-13-2009, 01:00 PM   #35

lilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to behold

The PSI looks interesting, I hope it is big!
lilly4150 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:05 PM   #36
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm in

So adorable--can't wait until I get one! I like the perch. Just wish it were a little more colorful.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:07 PM   #37

beancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of light

GUYS IT IS NOT A SIDE TABLE IS PROBABLY HUGE THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT duh!
beancabobs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:18 PM   #38
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It looks like a seat for the wolf. Not too impressive unless it is big. I assume it can go outdoors. I like the wolf much better than the PSI.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:21 PM   #39

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Keeps getting better and better. Can't wait till Oct. for this pet. Hope he can sit or lay down on his PSI.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:28 PM   #40
egg
Run Mouse Run!

egg is just really niceegg is just really nice

Talking Re: Signature Timber Wolf Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

The New Timber Wolf is so cute! It's item is pretty cute too! :gwolf:
egg is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, run lambs, run!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: