Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Default Re: Signature Spotted Jaguar Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

What a beautiful pet! I'm just in love with the plush and VI. The PSI and PSF are phenomenal as well. Can't wait to purchase it along with my Scottie and the Mystic Pony.
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2011, 05:24 PM   #32
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Signature Spotted Jaguar Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

Love it! I only wish there was more than 3 pets I liked out of the June pets...
Hopefully next month well better and less pink...
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:15 PM   #33
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Absolutely stunning plushie and virtual. I am wondering if they'd meant this as an endangered signature, then decided to issue it as a signature since it was already in the works. Oh well...doesn't really matter!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #34
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

Wow! The PSI's for the new pets coming out are awesome! I hope Ganz keeps it up!
balletrockstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:57 PM   #35
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

Red face Re: Signature Spotted Jaguar Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

signature ebkinz are starting to look like they're not even for kids anymore!
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #36

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
Absolutely stunning plushie and virtual. I am wondering if they'd meant this as an endangered signature, then decided to issue it as a signature since it was already in the works. Oh well...doesn't really matter!
I was wondering the very same thing. Either way I'm glad they are releasing this pet!
I think it so very cute! Definately will purchase in June! (The only one I acutally care for from the June line-up!) Great Job, Ganz!!
madi1422 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:12 PM   #37
I ♥ Atom

hannahseagle is sweet stuff
hannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuff

Its just breathtaking! I love it! WANT IT SO BAD.
hannahseagle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:21 PM   #38

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

looove the online avatar and loove the psi! so getting it
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:38 PM   #39
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

hopefully the PSI is animated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be SOOOOO COOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:01 AM   #40
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

madi & AngelDaisy ~

Ganz released a statement a few months back saying that they were DISCONTINUING the Endangered Line - only "Signatures" from then on, no "Signature Endangered".

Why?

The Creative Director said it was because they have had SO many complaints and issues with the special wallpaper/flooring for the pets, while many items that would go in such rooms are "outdoor only". They said it was a mistake to make wallpaper and flooring that looked so 'realistic' with so few coordinating options of furniture that could actaully be placed inside.
Hope this answers your question! So go on e'bay and grab all the Signature Endangereds you can snag - as you'll never be able to get those wallpapers/floorings again in the future!

Hope this response was helpful!

Bankskinz

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
View Post Originally Posted by madi1422
I was wondering the very same thing. Either way I'm glad they are releasing this pet!
I think it so very cute! Definately will purchase in June! (The only one I acutally care for from the June line-up!) Great Job, Ganz!!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: