Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Signature Spotted Jaguar Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

A new front page story has been added:

Signature Spotted Jaguar Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
The Pet Specific Item and the Pet Special Food for the Signature Spotted Jaguar have been revealed. Shown above are the Jungle Gym Slider and Fresh Fish Platter. This "wild cat" is scheduled for release in Webkinz World in June 2011. It should start arriving in stores at the end of this month.

Webkinz Insider's Partner Store, Ameriwade has the June pets on Pre-sale and features $5 flat-rate shipping, no matter how large your order is, and if you place your order with a Credit Card, you won't be charged until your order ships.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
minnottes has disabled reputation

Default Re: Signature Spotted Jaguar Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

Wow!!!!!!! I loved the plush but they have really outdone themselves with the virtual. This one is absolutely stunning, and in my opinion, one of the most beautiful signature pets to date. Great job Ganz! And the PSI is also really awsome! I will definitely be adding this one to our family!
minnottes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:19 PM   #3
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Signature Spotted Jaguar Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

The PSI looks sooooo cool!
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:23 PM   #4
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Loving that PSI!!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:26 PM   #5

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

AWESOME JOB GANZ!!! I wasn't sure when I saw the plush if it was going to be too like the signature cheetah, but I LOVE the virtual and PSI and now it is on my list of have to have!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:32 PM   #6
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

The Signature webkinz items are the best!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #7
here's Perry?

Ariel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to all

I am... speechless. This pet.... is... well...

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

It is, by FAR, the cutest, most detailed, beautifullest pet I have EVER SEEN.

The plush: Adorably-amazingly-beautiful.
The virtual: Stunningly cute and awesome.
The PSI: So cute! Looks like fun to play on!
The PSF: Adorable and creative.

WOW, Ganz. Between this and the scotty dog, this is the best month of pets I've ever seen.
Ariel&Miranda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:37 PM   #8

Princess Pony is a jewel in the roughPrincess Pony is a jewel in the rough

That's really cute! I hope I can get it someday!
Princess Pony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:51 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Aw! He's adorable! I love that pet and its PSI!! ToO bAd SiGnAtUrEs ArE sO eXpEnSiVe!!!
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:01 PM   #10

legos rule is a splendid one to beholdlegos rule is a splendid one to beholdlegos rule is a splendid one to beholdlegos rule is a splendid one to behold

oh i love it!!!!
legos rule is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: