Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Signature Series Exclusive Items Revealed (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/signature-series-exclusive-items-revealed-484132/)

FIA03-20-2009 11:51 AM

Signature Series Exclusive Items Revealed

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Signature Series Exclusive Items Revealed

Thank you to our friends at Ameriwade (www.ameriwade.com) we can bring you confirmed images of the Signature Series Exclusive items. One of these prizes will be randomly awarded for each Signature Series adoption. You can read more about the Signature Series of Plushies by clicking here: Ganz Introduces "Signature Series".

The names of these items are Lavish Limo, Regal Rug, Signature Sofa, Dignified Drape Window, Stately Bookshelf, Fashionable Fireplace, Masterful Wardrobe, Dignified Dreams Bed, Stately Dining Table, and Stately Dining Chair.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/files/...efurniture.jpg

Thank you to our partner store Ameriwade (www.ameriwade.com) for keeping us informed of all the latest breaking Webkinz news. Ameriwade features some of the lowest Webkinz prices on the internet and has $5 flat rate shipping to the USA and Canada.

MissGnomie03-20-2009 11:54 AM

Re: Signature Series Exclusive Items Revealed

Ooo, that limo is just adorable. Thanks FIA & Ameriwade :).

Dixiecup03-20-2009 11:58 AM

OH. my!! Do we have to adopt MULTIPLE pandas to get these items? I sure hope not :(

jessicabarnhart03-20-2009 12:02 PM

Oh no. Now i know Ganz is giont os going to be getting LOT more of my money! I love these items. Oh, I have sooo many different ideas for each itme........ Thanks ya'll for posting these for us to all drool over ;)

Zameron03-20-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixiecup (Post 13575562)
OH. my!! Do we have to adopt MULTIPLE pandas to get these items? I sure hope not :(

It is 1 item per Signature Animal adopted. They will be putting new Signature series animals every month

jessicabarnhart03-20-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zameron (Post 13575610)
It is 1 item per Signature Animal adopted. They will be putting new Signature series animals every month

Do we get to chose what we want or is it random? And if it is random, will we get one of each before getting duplicats?

Dixiecup03-20-2009 12:06 PM

Thank you Zameron :) I actually went and read your original thread and I do appreciate this :) I am so glad it is not just from one animal adoption, but that we can adopt different animals in this series and still get the furniture. It is a LOT like Webkinz Cares that way. Every time you unlock one of those codes you have a chance at some furniture. BUT with the Sig-Pets you will definitely get the furniture. Just it is randomly chosen for you.

MissGnomie03-20-2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zameron (Post 13575610)

I can't wait to see what other animals are signature pets.. Very cute idea :)

bflyangel03-20-2009 12:17 PM

Oh My! I MUST have that car!! This is a cool looking Series!! Thanks for posting FIA

Renesme03-20-2009 12:18 PM

oh, isnt the car just ah-dorable??!!?! i love the carz! they should make an acual limo where like 3 webkinz can all sit in the car and ride around!