Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 08:23 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Signature Safari Found at Quizzys

Do you shut Windows down? I never shut Windows down on my laptop, it just hibernates. During the month of Feb. I never had the Valentine screen. I always still had the winter screen. But on my desktop which occasionally I have shut Windows down, the Valentine screen was on there. Maybe shutting Windows down and restarting your computer might help. I know people always say to clear your cache. Maybe try restarting your computer and updating Adobe or Java.:bt::abn::cdee::easter:
View Post Originally Posted by Toadie
I don't have the Signature Safari in Quizzy's. I still have the Quizzy's Champions cup. I wanna play tooooooooo!!!!!
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2010, 08:30 PM   #42

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by octgreen17
It pays 10 KC per question and the questions are a really great learning tool, I think for people of all ages. I did my whole path and got some 265 KC (I did not know all of the answers but tried my best!) Plus I learned tons of new things and have a new badge to display.

I'm sure that will each new pet they will release a new series of questions.
I do agree about it being a great learning tool! Ganz did EXCELLENT on thinking and adding this Endangered Species. My Grand daughter and I learned so much!
Great Idea!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention Cows
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:35 PM   #43

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Go back into it and click on the next paw. After you answer each question you have to click on the next paw. There are 30 questions in all.
View Post Originally Posted by smokybear
I just found this and tried the first question. It put me back out at the main quizzy's screen and won't let me do any more questions. Are you only able to do a question a day, or are you getting more than one?
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:23 AM   #44
webkinzpro

Angry Re: Signature Safari Found at Quizzys

i would like to do it but ..but why is it not there
Old 03-04-2010, 11:22 AM   #45
mysunshine04
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

I finally got my Tiger path today , got the whole way through and got my badge.
yippee
brulou_61 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:30 PM   #46
I love

kinzvillegal123 is on a distinguished road

I finished it! It pays good and I taught me a couple things I did not know! Plus a new badge!
Cha-Ching! A+ on my list!
kinzvillegal123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #47

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I had to laugh at this question. Do you see anything wrong here? I think Quizzy needs to go back to school...or ummm...Ganz programmers.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgquizzys.jpg (115.1 KB, 14 views)
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:39 PM   #48
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

I am very sad because I logged on this morning and the championship cup is still there not the Safari icon. I am very disappointed
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #49
Unregistered

how do i get the safari???????

can any1 tell me....... please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2010, 03:26 PM   #50
GoGreenGirl10

Smile Re: Signature Safari Found at Quizzys

I did it! it is super fun, i think it is cool how you follow the paw prints to the end! i bet they are going to have another one for the Asian Elephant!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: