Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 09:02 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

London Lover is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Signature Raccoon Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

I've been waiting for this pet ever since the first signature pet was shown......the Raccoon was my first & still is my favourite out of all my Webkins....so to finally get my dreams come true with this signature Raccoon is BRILLIANT!....the plush looks sooooo soft I can hardly wait to cuddle it....so you can imagine how excited I was to hear that the PSI was shown....I guess my first thought was I was a bit dissapointed....I had in my head another amazing ride of some sort.....like a trash-can slide or at least a trash can bed....something to go with the other Raccoon's item. But I'm coming around to the whole city window idea....I *pray* hope it's animated....if you look close you can see other webkinz in the street...it'll be great if webkinz walk past & the lights go on & off in the city.....or it changes from day time to night...that would be cool!
Mine is pre-ordered & it can't arrive soon enough......I just know it's gonna be my favourite ebkinz.
London Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #42
Banned

sabren97 is an unknown quantity at this point

webkinz signartures cost 30 dollars

View Post Originally Posted by London Lover
I've been waiting for this pet ever since the first signature pet was shown......the Raccoon was my first & still is my favourite out of all my Webkins....so to finally get my dreams come true with this signature Raccoon is BRILLIANT!....the plush looks sooooo soft I can hardly wait to cuddle it....so you can imagine how excited I was to hear that the PSI was shown....I guess my first thought was I was a bit dissapointed....I had in my head another amazing ride of some sort.....like a trash-can slide or at least a trash can bed....something to go with the other Raccoon's item. But I'm coming around to the whole city window idea....I *pray* hope it's animated....if you look close you can see other webkinz in the street...it'll be great if webkinz walk past & the lights go on & off in the city.....or it changes from day time to night...that would be cool!
Mine is pre-ordered & it can't arrive soon enough......I just know it's gonna be my favourite ebkinz.
your a werido some won sercreat peace
sabren97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #43

London Lover is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by sabren97
webkinz signartures cost 30 dollars

your a werido some won sercreat peace
....and you sound SUCH a lovely person!!!!
London Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:33 AM   #44

petsandpenguins is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz World did an awesome job at designing the Signature Raccoon Webkinz! This Signature Pets' items really fit into the theme of a Raccoon in real life! I think it is so awesome that Webkinz are starting a whole new line of life-like Webkinz pets called Webkinz Signature Pets! Keep on with the good Work Webkinz World!

Current User
Current User

Ciao!
petsandpenguins
petsandpenguins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:59 AM   #45
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

OH MY GOSH I TOTALLY WANT THAT WINDOW!!!!!!! AND THE PET IS ADORABLEIM IN LOVE, LOL! SAY HI TO CHERRY THE CHIPMUNK:cmunk: SHE SAYS HI ALSO! Remember, ANIMALS ARE GOD'S CREATURES, THEY DESERVE TO BE TREATED GOOD NUMBER ONE JESUS FREAK! I WILL 4-EVER WORSHIP JESUS AND GOD

View Post Originally Posted by London Lover
....and you sound SUCH a lovely person!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:36 AM   #46

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

wow it actually looks like a raccoon!!! plus that is one awesome window.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:21 AM   #47
Unregistered

Talking Re: Signature Raccoon Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Aww, i have a baby Raccon he is about a month and a half old at least he fell out of a tree i found him and figured heis mom would come back but the next day he was still there so i'm takeing care of him now =] i mean i couldn't just leave him there!!!!!!!!! he is sooooo cute! =] ^^

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: