Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 09:42 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

lizzy09 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Signature Raccoon Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

I agree with the unregistered quest, I think the signature pets should have really awesome items. I think the window is nice, but was quite disappointed when i saw it. I was planning on getting the raccoon because i LOVE the bamboo slide that came w/ the panda. My pets always go for a slide or 2 before doing the gardening for the day. and i thought the raccoon was really cute, but am extremely disappointed w/ a window. If they did the window it should have at least been some forest scene. I just dont think the "city" window is a good match for the raccoon. and i really like the tree house bed idea!
lizzy09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 09:49 PM   #22
beware of the
Banned
fredned101 is on a distinguished road

why is it a window? can't it be like a dead fish car or trash can bed, or what ever

View Post Originally Posted by fredned101
why is it a window? can't it be like a dead fish car or trash can bed, or what ever
View Post Originally Posted by lizzy09
I agree with the unregistered quest, I think the signature pets should have really awesome items. I think the window is nice, but was quite disappointed when i saw it. I was planning on getting the raccoon because i LOVE the bamboo slide that came w/ the panda. My pets always go for a slide or 2 before doing the gardening for the day. and i thought the raccoon was really cute, but am extremely disappointed w/ a window. If they did the window it should have at least been some forest scene. I just dont think the "city" window is a good match for the raccoon. and i really like the tree house bed idea!
we both agree
fredned101 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:37 PM   #23
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

That window is HUGE!!...thanks so much for the update!! Got to think this one over!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:47 PM   #24
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Well, after staring at this little pets face all day today (while waiting for a floating rug) I am convinced that I need him!!! I am not totally impressed with the PSI, but I think it will grow on me. I am anxious to actually see what it looks like in a room. Hopefully it takes up the entire wall, and is somewhat animated! Thanks Ganz, for another cute pet to want Lol!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 01:03 AM   #25
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
While I find the window very neat I don't think the last three signature pet items are anywhere near cool as the pandas. I mean some of the regular webkinz come with windows and stereos so I don't think it's fair that the signatures are so expensive when there item is not really special. I'm old enough to have a job so my parents don't buy me webkinz. I would have to work around 4 hours to get one signature pet and I just don't see the items being worth it. The economy is horrible, especially in Michigan where I live. $26 dollars can give me a little over a half a tank of gas. I buy webkinz so I have something to do instead of going out and spending money I don’t have. I guess my problem is if they are going to make something expensive then they should make it worth the money. The money could have had some cool jungle gym. The golden retriever could have some kind of cool dog training item like a ramp or a teeter totter. The ramp could have been a bridge of some sort so it could be used as a dog training trick OR a cool decoration for a garden. The raccoon could have had a cool tree house bed where it could sleep on the bottom of the hollowed out tree or hang out in the top to look over the yard.
Your post puts things in perspective. The economy continues to tank while the bottom is nowhere in sight. My husband recently visited family in Michigan and reported that the state is literally hemorrhaging jobs, wages are plummeting, and job security has gone the way of pensions and benefits.

Your post served to remind me that there are those who must put aside frivolous things for the sake of making it from week to week.

Your maturity and determination are commendable.

This family wishes you all the luck in the world. May God bless you and yours.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:20 AM   #26
House Of Night :)

2pixi has a spectacular aura about

AWWW!!! It is sooo cute!
2pixi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:25 AM   #27
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WOW, I have a feeling that is going to be very much like the Colossal movie screen where it will take up a considerable amount of space. Nice Job Ganz

Thank You FIA for showing this to us
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:57 AM   #28
linny2497 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will be getting 2 raccoons as my daughter and granddaughter both want them. they will lbe the first signature items for us. I love the window. Hope it is very large.
linny2497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 10:09 AM   #29

Catekitz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by lizzy09
I also have to agree. The other signature items really don't copmpare in awesomeness to the panda slide. They got us too excited about the signature PSI's if they are going to be so lame in comparison. Oh well, maybe next month...
Catekitz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:29 PM   #30
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Cute! I have the regular Raccoon, his name is Bandit! I really like this Raccoon, I would name him either Zorro or Rocky, it depends. If anyone has anymore ideas for his name, please reply to this comment with your idea! Thanks!

:clyde: I love horses! :abn:

It's very cute and cheeky! LOL!

Hey, I know the pet item and food for the Tawny Pup! It's the Puppy Picnic Table and Biscuit Bruschetta! Go to www.webkinznewz.com for more info!

Here are some dogs that are "tawny".

:acs: :chi: :gr:

Cute, huh?

Last edited by 310webkinz; 06-07-2009 at 12:29 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: