Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Signature Raccoon Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

A new front page story has been added:

Signature Raccoon Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Click the image to open in full size.

Last month we brought you the news that the next pet in the Signature Webkinz line would be the Signature Raccoon. Today we can show you pictures of the Signature Raccoon's Pet Specific Item, Panoramic City Window, and Pet Special Food, Masked Meatballs. The Signature Raccoon is scheduled for release in July 2009.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 11:20 AM   #2
snarkeyop
Webkinz :)

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

Default Re: Signature Raccoon Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Cool! I want one!
WebkinzPie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Wow, love the window! Thanks for the information!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:21 AM   #4
i <3 being a

brittany13star is on a distinguished road

awww its soo cute!
brittany13star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:24 AM   #5
OW!! I'm
Gift Guru

Elena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to all

Donation Award 

The window looks so cool! I'm anxious to see the Signature Raccoon plushie. This one is probably going onto my wish lis. Thanks for the update.
Elena48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:27 AM   #6

GPKman has a spectacular aura about

I like the window.
GPKman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:39 AM   #7
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

I love its PSI! It's the best one that's come out lately in my opinion. I might have a reason to get this one! So excited!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:42 AM   #8
Unregistered

While I find the window very neat I don't think the last three signature pet items are anywhere near cool as the pandas. I mean some of the regular webkinz come with windows and stereos so I don't think it's fair that the signatures are so expensive when there item is not really special. I'm old enough to have a job so my parents don't buy me webkinz. I would have to work around 4 hours to get one signature pet and I just don't see the items being worth it. The economy is horrible, especially in Michigan where I live. $26 dollars can give me a little over a half a tank of gas. I buy webkinz so I have something to do instead of going out and spending money I don’t have. I guess my problem is if they are going to make something expensive then they should make it worth the money. The money could have had some cool jungle gym. The golden retriever could have some kind of cool dog training item like a ramp or a teeter totter. The ramp could have been a bridge of some sort so it could be used as a dog training trick OR a cool decoration for a garden. The raccoon could have had a cool tree house bed where it could sleep on the bottom of the hollowed out tree or hang out in the top to look over the yard.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #9
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

SWEET! I love that window!
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:30 PM   #10

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

Very cute window.
the food reminds my of a couple of ninja turtles.
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: