Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Signature Raccoon Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/signature-raccoon-pet-specific-item-pet-514672/)

FIA06-06-2009 11:18 AM

Signature Raccoon Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

A new front page story has been added:

Signature Raccoon Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Last month we brought you the news that the next pet in the Signature Webkinz line would be the Signature Raccoon. Today we can show you pictures of the Signature Raccoon's Pet Specific Item, Panoramic City Window, and Pet Special Food, Masked Meatballs. The Signature Raccoon is scheduled for release in July 2009.

WebkinzPie06-06-2009 11:20 AM

Re: Signature Raccoon Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Cool! I want one! :D

SnoopysGirl06-06-2009 11:21 AM

Wow, love the window! Thanks for the information!

brittany13star06-06-2009 11:21 AM

awww its soo cute!

Elena4806-06-2009 11:24 AM

The window looks so cool! I'm anxious to see the Signature Raccoon plushie. This one is probably going onto my wish lis. Thanks for the update.

GPKman06-06-2009 11:27 AM

I like the window. :)

Seahorse06-06-2009 11:39 AM

I love its PSI! It's the best one that's come out lately in my opinion. :smitten: I might have a reason to get this one! So excited! :D

Unregistered06-06-2009 11:42 AM

While I find the window very neat I don't think the last three signature pet items are anywhere near cool as the pandas. I mean some of the regular webkinz come with windows and stereos so I don't think it's fair that the signatures are so expensive when there item is not really special. I'm old enough to have a job so my parents don't buy me webkinz. I would have to work around 4 hours to get one signature pet and I just don't see the items being worth it. The economy is horrible, especially in Michigan where I live. $26 dollars can give me a little over a half a tank of gas. I buy webkinz so I have something to do instead of going out and spending money I don’t have. I guess my problem is if they are going to make something expensive then they should make it worth the money. The money could have had some cool jungle gym. The golden retriever could have some kind of cool dog training item like a ramp or a teeter totter. The ramp could have been a bridge of some sort so it could be used as a dog training trick OR a cool decoration for a garden. The raccoon could have had a cool tree house bed where it could sleep on the bottom of the hollowed out tree or hang out in the top to look over the yard.

megan10016006-06-2009 01:22 PM

SWEET! I love that window!

mywebkinzworld06-06-2009 02:30 PM

Very cute window.
the food reminds my of a couple of ninja turtles.