Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 10:00 AM   #11
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Signature Lop Bunny Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

The pet's image just isn't cute for some reason to me. Though I do love that bed & plush.
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I wanted one when I saw a picture of the plush, but now it is a must have. That is one of the cutest beds ever!
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #13
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Why are bunnies so cute? How am I suppose to resist that?
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #14
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
Why are bunnies so cute? How am I suppose to resist that?
ba ha! I know!!! Who can resist??? Other than the cost, of course. Maybe if I wish for it hard enough, I'll get it
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #15
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Love it to pieces. I think that is the pet i will get from february
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:46 AM   #16
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

awww da baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #17

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

I love this pet!! Its plush looks adorable & the bed PSI is fantastic!! It better be able to go outside!! Good Job Ganz! I just hope the Gazelle has an as amazing PSI
madi1422 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:57 AM   #18
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

Oh! Its a lop bunny! I had one named butterscotch. I need this one!!!
98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:13 AM   #19
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

AWwwww......... It's ADORABLE! TOTALLY getting this one!
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:34 AM   #20
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Cute~
The only signature pet besides the Dutch Bunny that I have wanted. I love signature bunnies! I will buy it, if found for under 30 bucks.
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: