Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 10:59 PM   #41
gone
Webkinz :)
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Signature King Charles Cocker Spaniel Coming to Stores in April

Wow. I automaticly loved this Webkinz right the moment I saw it. And best of all, its a Singature! I love how realistic it is. With the beautiful shining eye’s, along with magificent fluffy ears tail and chest, and the perfectly chocolate brown nose. Everything about this Singture is perfect anough to me in my book. And best of all, my birthday is in April! Maybe I’ll get it as a b-day gift. Great job Ganz, I am very impressed and pleased with all the releases for each month.
hehmommy40 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 05:01 PM   #42
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake4446
Okay.... I really really really like it and its so pretty. It will definitly be an addition to my collection. I just wish they would do different animals because there already was a king charles spaniel webkinz released in march of 2011. but they could of done another animal, like maltese or norweigin forest cat, or grey wolf, or something different.
There is already a grey wolf The grey wolf was originally e-store only but then Ganz released a plush for it.
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:00 AM   #43
luvlovepuppy818

Cool Re: Signature King Charles Cocker Spaniel Coming to Stores in April

BEST DOG EVER!!!!!!!!!!XD I knew Ganz would make it. I have been teling Ganz to make it to a signature.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #44
HoNk :o)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

I WANT IT!
pinky38964 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #45
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

Its really cute! I wanted the regular king charles but unless the PSI is good for this pet I wont be adding it to my webkinz collection
Suzuki108 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #46
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by rionokoe
Love the plush, hate the name. In case you don't know why I hate the name, I hate it because it is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, not A King Charles Cocker Spaniel. A Cocker spaniel has WAY more wavy fur and for the most part, their tails are docked or in short, really short. Also, Cocker Spaniels do not carry the Blenheim color, the red and white pattern. That proves my point on why I hate the name, but love the pet.
agreed! Surprised they'd mess up the breed name like that.

BUUUT I LOVE the Cavaliers, probably will never get the opportunity to own a real one, keeping my fingers crossed I'll be able to find one of these! Soo adorable I've been staring at the picture for awhile now anxiously waiting. April's right around the corner!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:48 PM   #47
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Awes it's cute. I might get it. It's adorable not to!
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
it's mah b-day ♥, that's cute

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: