Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 05:51 PM   #31
Banned
Choclate Labs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Signature Chimpanzee and Signature Golden Retriever "Sold Out"

I know they are new but the signatue chimpanzee does not look cute but the Signature Golden retriever does
Choclate Labs is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2009, 06:58 PM   #32
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Well, if they are signature pets, I think it's only fair that they are not readily available all the time.
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:06 PM   #33
Call me Gabbee
Webkinz :)

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

Angry Re: Signature Chimpanzee and Signature Golden Retriever "Sold Out"

This is horrible I tell you HORRIBLE!!! I love the signatures and am trying to start a collection of them. Why does Ganz have to be so difficult with its customers????
idance510 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:02 AM   #34
Gift Trainee

susanbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

My storre had plenty of signatue pandas and chimps but no clips and no caring valley
susanbeth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:46 PM   #35
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

WHAT??? NOT FAIR AT ALL! Signature is rare so they should keep giving stores a heap of Signature because signature unlocks something. Oy. ( aka whatever) Again so not fair!!!!!!!!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Vader/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG] what does it have to be this way

why does it have to be this way
stargazer1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:41 PM   #36
AleBettina

alebettina has a spectacular aura aboutalebettina has a spectacular aura about

Ugh!!
@$#%&&*(&*(&*^%^*P(O(**(!!!!!!!!
I am ticked off!!!!!!
A LOT!!!
alebettina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:47 PM   #37
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Woah! It's a good thing I don't want the chimp. However, I've been considering the goldie. . . :gr:
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:17 AM   #38
A mad webkinz

Angry Re: Signature Chimpanzee and Signature Golden Retriever "Sold Out"

this really stinks
ganz we want them back
NOW!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2009, 11:33 AM   #39
Unregistered

Wink Re: Signature Chimpanzee and Signature Golden Retriever "Sold Out"

I can't believe they sold out! They should of made them in larger quantities. That is unfair! Why can't they make more? I want one so bad! You can always go in the trading room and trade for the signature items, but the animals are so adorable. At least we have a shot at the raccoon.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:04 PM   #40

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I saw a lot of them all over at different cracker barrell 's - so if you do want one check there. the are not much bigger then regular webkinz and are not as cute as the picutres lead you to believe. but I figure if you don't buy everyone in the series you will eventually loose out on something special like the pet of the month- so if you just be patient you will find one- good luck

View Post Originally Posted by a3doglife
I saw a lot of them all over at different cracker barrell 's - so if you do want one check there. the are not much bigger then regular webkinz and are not as cute as the picutres lead you to believe. but I figure if you don't buy everyone in the series you will eventually loose out on something special like the pet of the month- so if you just be patient you will find one- good luck
they even still had a rew raccoons & other retireds
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
@@#%&^&^&%^%^$!!!, awful sold outness, come on come on, horrible!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: