Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 01:21 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Signature Calico Cat Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

sweet!!!! i might have to get that!!!!! but i also want the silersoft kitty and mocha pup. . . . . i will porbably get that kitty and the mocha pup

9 more days till harry potter 6!!! (jumps jumps jumps )
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #32
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: Signature Calico Cat Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

I've never bought myself a Webkinz, but I might have to change my mind on this one.

Mom of IttyGirl2
IttyGirl2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #33
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: Signature Calico Cat Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

THAT IS THE AWESOMEST PET ITEM EVER!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GETTING THAT CUTE CAT!!!!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:25 PM   #34
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

Default Re: Signature Calico Cat Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Best Pet item ever!!!!!!!!!!! Best Signature ever!
WIguy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:25 PM   #35

Smile Re: Signature Calico Cat Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by Beetlike
Yeah, the psi is AMAZINGFUL!!!!!!!!!
lol i totally agree and that word will be added to MY dictionary and congrats cause it's they 2nd word in i!!! lol the other one is cinnamony lol. . . but that is the perfect word for the psi lol
Old 07-06-2009, 01:28 PM   #36
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Thank you so much FIA!!!! I love it and this is actually the first Sig. pet that I have considered buying!
I just don't know if I want to fork out the $25 when I can buy 3 reg Webbies for that price at Hallmark!
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #37

ok so we no the silversoft cat item and stuff and the iguana and now the calico cat so all that leaves is the mocha pup? right? or am i forgetting a lilkinz? or a webkinz?

oh!!! we found out the lion fish lol sorry
Old 07-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #38
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

Oh My Goodness! That item it AWESOME!! I'm SO, SO, SO, getting the Calico!

Now, if I can think of a good Warrior name. . . . . . . .
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:38 PM   #39
Webkinzgurl23

I am begging my parents for this! I am so spending my money and calling all my Justice's to be put on a waiting list for this! I love the Cat as a Signature and the PSI is adorable!

View Post Originally Posted by KangarooLover12
Oh My Goodness! That item it AWESOME!! I'm SO, SO, SO, getting the Calico!

Now, if I can think of a good Warrior name. . . . . . . .
Fireheart, Featherpaw, Greystripe and Cinderpaw are all I can think of!
Old 07-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #40

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

the fountain is sooo pretty
and the psf is cute too.
i really want this one.
i_like_pie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: