Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2011, 09:35 PM   #31
misalina
Webkinz :)

SwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud ofSwEetHeaRt325 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Signature Arctic Fox Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

Aww. It's so cute. I <3 it. I can't wait to get it. : )
SwEetHeaRt325 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2011, 09:48 PM   #32
Lil Kinz
abcdog is on a distinguished road

need need need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it is so awesomely cute!
i need it for christmas
abcdog
abcdog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:58 PM   #33
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

This is what I'm asking Santa for!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:01 PM   #34
Jesus saves...

rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!

Red face Re: Signature Arctic Fox Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

Woooooowwwwww... Now THAT'S a keeper! I can't believe that PSI!!!! I've gotta have this one, so those of you in D/FW area please hold off on this keepsake! I can't get over this thing... I'm gonna name it Sionn, pronounced(Shoon). Yes, it's Irish!(That explains the crazy way of pronouncing this unique name!) Well, I'll be dreaming about this marvelous reynard... AKA male fox. And whoever comments later than I do, PLEAZZZZZZZZZZ keep your "negative" opinions inside, unless it is from your heart to spread the word. Toodles!!
rionokoe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:17 PM   #35

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

asdfghjkl; I must have this. <33
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:17 PM   #36
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

A must have!

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #37
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That slide looks like lots of fun!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:46 AM   #38
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

I absolutely love the Psi! It's so cute!
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:56 AM   #39
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

This pet is definitely the complete package! Adorability levels are off the chart! <3

However, I'm gonna be exceedingly peeved with Ganz if this Webkinz will be as limited as we speculate. For one thing, it's the Christmas season; you should be cranking out more Webkinz, not less. For another, this is gonna be a very popular pet. Do they ever take all these factors into account? I sincerely hope that all who want this adorable pet will be able to get one, despite its limited availability.
cinnabon138 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:58 AM   #40
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

Cute!! I so hope they won't make limited quantities of it.
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ugly!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: