Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 02:54 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Default Re: Shrubbery Sleeper Bed Replica Coming to eStore

I don't agree with some of these posts. Why can't you be happy for the people who had no chance of getting this bed because they either a) can't find cards in their area as I can't b) can't afford a whole box of cards? Have we grown so self-centered that we can't be happy for someone else who can now have a wonderful item too? Are we really so special in our own minds since we have this difficult to find item that we have to throw a fit when it becomes available to others? I have the original bed too. I am happy for others who really wanted one but maybe didn't get one in their one box of cards they could afford to buy. Share the love guys, be happy for them instead of pouting about your rare item's new available status.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 06:43 AM   #32
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I really appreciate {NOT} how they keep coming out with replicas of the trading card theme items while not being the least bit interested, motivated nor anything else about getting it right what all the problemS are with the trading cards {particularly series 1 and 2 which is what they've been putting out, coincidence NOT} where the cards duplicate so much that you can get 2 to 5 of the same exact cards in one 5 pack or worse yet the same 5 cards of whatever variation over and over and over {and this is for a couple of packs up to two BOXES and more}. Just how greedy can they get; I've always wondered that and it doesn't seem to have a limit so far, at all.

GANZ, take your hands away from your balance sheets and your wallets and FIX THE CARDS AND COMPENSATE THOSE OF US WHO HAVE BEEN TOTALLY GIPPED DURING ALL THIS {and at includes 'giving' us the cards they owe us that should have been gotten long ago, boxes ago, if they hadn't been fiddling with the programming, on purpose, with everything from 'odds' to prizes themselves to not allowing certain cards to be gotten to open up the virtual binders}.

View Post Originally Posted by tarayvonne
I don't agree with some of these posts. Why can't you be happy for the people who had no chance of getting this bed because they either a) can't find cards in their area as I can't b) can't afford a whole box of cards? Have we grown so self-centered that we can't be happy for someone else who can now have a wonderful item too? Are we really so special in our own minds since we have this difficult to find item that we have to throw a fit when it becomes available to others? I have the original bed too. I am happy for others who really wanted one but maybe didn't get one in their one box of cards they could afford to buy. Share the love guys, be happy for them instead of pouting about your rare item's new available status.
I personally don't give a flip what someone has or doesn't has in comparison to me or anyone else. I don't 'collect' so when I get something it's because I like it, it goes with the decorating scheme or whatever else, not because of any supposed 'value'. HOWEVER, what I do 'mind', quite a lot, is to do something like that {create a code to offer these replicas} is that they have had to mess with the already messed up coding in the virtual card packs for both series 1 and 2. Do you have any clue how badly and how long that these have been totally messed up, and to what extent? When the issue is called in, by various numerous members who have spent literally hundreds of dollars on these series of cards they are told that they are whining that certain cards are too hard to get. That is NOT the issue, at all, in fact. Anywhere from 2 to 5 cards of the same 5 card pack are duplicates of each other. To top that off when there is a hard to get card that is finally gotten {I have screen shots personally myself to prove this as do others} they do NOT show up in the binder so they don't count! Then to really mess things up time after time people putting in cards {very expensive cards, box after box of very expensive cards} they are not only getting those duplications but also are getting the same 5 set of cards time after time, only to flip to another set of 5 that they get time after time -- and it's never anything they need. When they input card codes for prizes it is NOT giving them any of the series prizes, only lowball kc and/or wshop items! They are greedy, always have been and always will be, but I am NOT letting this whole issue go myself until they finish opening up our cards, compensate us for all the wasted cards, and fix the problemS.

View Post Originally Posted by Zameron
REPLICA'S HAVE TO STOP
I love the way Ganz gets righteous about how they understand there are collectors out there and they went after duplicators to preserve the value of our collection but yet aren't they doing the same thing as the people banned did?? Replica's have to stop, heck this is a item you can still get from Series 2 card packs why get a version you can't even trade in the future?
Technically you are right; there are plenty of those packs still out there including series 1 where the previous gamer's {indoor} bed came from. Practically, speaking-wise, you are wrong; once they started messing with the programming for those card prizes {the beds} to offer them in the estore the cards started duplicating {the virtual ones, 2-5 per pack of 5 being same exact card} plus also pack after pack duplicating {the same 5 cards over and over and over no matter how many put in unless it flipped over to a different 5 to do the same thing}, badly needed cards rarely showing up and when they did not being counted/showing up in the binder. At the same time the tc 'prizes' have only been lowball kc or wshop prizes, nothing or next to nothing of any real prizes even in series 3 and 4 because they've been messing up already messed up programming plus refusing to even look at the problemS to even try to fix them. I have a whole thread about this in the wiki report section as well as one in the card section as do others, but after monthS they have done nothing even after repeated phone calls, proof {screen shots and so forth} or anything else but twiddle their thumbs and brush us off about it all unless they were busy trying to squeeze more money out of us through the estore. As for the 'value' it's all pixels, bits and bytes BUT it's real money that bought all those cards that have been totally useless for months now. Direct estore items {the beds but not PSIs and so on} aren't tradeable anyway but more to the point it's sole function is not to help anyone collect or anything else it's s to make them more money for no more effort than to change the coding some {which is where and when they started messing up the card programmign even more than it was already}. It is time and energy away from ww, which SHOULD be their main focus, with nothing more to show for it {on our side, theirs is money/total profit} than even more messed up programming, even less customer service/technical help, and nothing more in the binders.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 11-05-2009 at 06:43 AM..
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:40 AM   #33

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Good grief Dude, are you still on about this? Stop buying the cards if this is such an issue for you. That'll teach 'em better than anything else. Because they aren't going to fix your problem, so all you're doing is wasting energy typing this problem over and over again. I'm sure this will irritate you, my saying this, but if you take a deep breath and think it through-is this true? Are they fixing it? Will they ever? Doubt it. I have learned to live with this aspect of things in Webkinz World. Sometimes they listen, other times they don't. What can you do? A whole lot of nothing. Other people have a complete collection of things and I don't. I certainly don't lose any sleep over it, or waste my time calling them repeatedly when they will never ever do anything for me on an issue like this. Fair? Nope. That's life man, it would be nice if it were more fair but it just isn't sometimes. Best thing you can do is move on and live your life without letting small stuff get to you the way this is. It's too short already without nonsense like this wiping the smile from your face.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:33 PM   #34
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Why are thy doing trading card stuff now wasn't it retired stuff at sale one day only.it the series one game theme bed retred and this shurrberry bed?

Plase help and answer this question!some body;d
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #35
LikeRain

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

I got a whole bunch of those from cards when I was buying them like crazy. I love them cuz they can go outside or inside!
LikeRain is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #36
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
Tempting! I will have to see how much it costs.
Usually replicas cost $4.00 - $5.00, but maybe not always. Just a guess. I hope it's not too expensive, I need this too! I love the series two garden theme. One of my favorites. Too bad I don't have any of the items lol. I actually got in to the trading cards items a few days ago for some reason. I usually want whatever I don't have lol. Does anyone know if you can trade for these items?

Just not sure if they are the kind that you can trade, sell, or KinzPost. Thanks so much!
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:05 PM   #37

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

I always thought that bed was lovely! Luckly I have one and the whole theme
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #38
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by COOKIESRGOOD
Why are thy doing trading card stuff now wasn't it retired stuff at sale one day only.it the series one game theme bed retred and this shurrberry bed?

Plase help and answer this question!some body;d
Neither of these items are retired because none of the cards are retired {Series 1, 2, 3 or 4}; they are doing it for the money, after messing up the coding on the vtc {virtual trading cards} so that no one can get any sort of real prize {all they've been getting is wshop, low end stuff, and lowball kc} which has also messed up anyone trying to complete the books for the series 1 and 2 cards. Many retailers that carry the cards still have or can get all the series; one of my local ones just got in a couple of boxes of each of the series and told me they are all easy to get still.

View Post Originally Posted by tarayvonne
Good grief Dude, are you still on about this? Stop buying the cards if this is such an issue for you. That'll teach 'em better than anything else. Because they aren't going to fix your problem, so all you're doing is wasting energy typing this problem over and over again. I'm sure this will irritate you, my saying this, but if you take a deep breath and think it through-is this true? Are they fixing it? Will they ever? Doubt it. I have learned to live with this aspect of things in Webkinz World. Sometimes they listen, other times they don't. What can you do? A whole lot of nothing. Other people have a complete collection of things and I don't. I certainly don't lose any sleep over it, or waste my time calling them repeatedly when they will never ever do anything for me on an issue like this. Fair? Nope. That's life man, it would be nice if it were more fair but it just isn't sometimes. Best thing you can do is move on and live your life without letting small stuff get to you the way this is. It's too short already without nonsense like this wiping the smile from your face.
First off let me help you 'tech' or otherwise figure out some things about this site. There are those profiles such as mine that have a little symbol next to the flag at the bottom of the avatar and all that -- if you take your mouse pointer and hover over it that will tell you that I am a female, "dude". Next, and most importantly, the main focus of this entire site {WI/Webkinz Insider} is to HELP people, to inform them of things that they would not know otherwise {unless they wasted all their birthday money or other money on cards or other things that are not working but even then usually put it down to 'bad luck' or whatever because they don't know different or better}. If you want to not try to help other people even though the entire site is trying to help everyone or even waste your money buying the cards then fine, by all means go ahead but there are little kids who don't need to waste their hard gotten money on cards and other things {like the zumwhere buddies} until these issues are fixed -- and the only way they know there is a problem with these things {cards and other areas of ww} is by people posting these poroblems where ever the subject{s} come up. They don't have the ability or knowledge or time to go through every post in every thread in every area of WI, either. You obviously have no knowledge of things like the fact that if the problems are not posted again and again to bring them to ww's attention many times over then they will claim that it was not a widespread problem, they will not even bother to look in to the problems at all, and more people will waste their money in the meantime. By getting this out to as many people as possible then at least those people who do read about it will stop buying cards which will get ww's attention, sooner or later. Just because you don't care doesn't mean that others don't care; I get pms and posts all the time thanking me for helping them not waste their money or cards until this particualr problem is fixed, because they have not seen the wiki report, did not see the main thread I made for the wiki report, and some had not even seen the thread in the card section about all the problems. That's WI, man; life is too short not to learn something new everyday or to not at least try to help someone else out.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 11-06-2009 at 06:28 PM..
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:42 PM   #39

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Thumbs up Re: Shrubbery Sleeper Bed Replica Coming to eStore

I for one am looking forward to being able to buy this bed. Finally a bed, other than the hammock, that I will be able to put in my garden rooms, and actually make a cool outdoor bedroom. I have only bought a few packs of cards in the past; they are normally hard to find in my neck of the woods, so this is really cool. I will not ever need to trade it so I don't care that it is a replica that cannot be sent to another account. Roll on tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:21 PM   #40

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

That lookos. Uncomfortable :|
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: