Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 02:02 PM   #21
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Shrubbery Sleeper Bed Replica Coming to eStore

Thanks as always for the great info !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 02:40 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

That is cool i think i have one, but i will buy a few more for sure.

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
Oh I wonder if this means we might actually be able to get a Dr. Quack bed because of all the things I wanted and could never get was a Dr. Quack bed. Didn't want to do anything but decorate a room as a hospital..so I am holding out some hope on this one.
Once in a while you see one of those beds in chat. I was able to get one of them lol. My hospital is very small, so hopefully not all pets get sick at once. That would be a cool thing though a HOSPITAL THEME!!!!

Last edited by Kenzielemur; 11-04-2009 at 02:40 PM..
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #23

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I agree with everyone...Plumpy glasses would be the best!!!
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:05 PM   #24
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

ah.. here they go again..
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:13 PM   #25
katy01

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

i love that bed...im not a fan of the replicas so im glad i have that bed already...its preeety cool! thanks wi for the infoofoofof
horsegirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:14 PM   #26
ILoveMyAliCat

I am probably getting that bed for my pelican so i can put it in his treetop room.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:54 PM   #27
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

REPLICA'S HAVE TO STOP
I love the way Ganz gets righteous about how they understand there are collectors out there and they went after duplicators to preserve the value of our collection but yet aren't they doing the same thing as the people banned did?? Replica's have to stop, heck this is a item you can still get from Series 2 card packs why get a version you can't even trade in the future?
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:00 PM   #28
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Zameron
REPLICA'S HAVE TO STOP
I love the way Ganz gets righteous about how they understand there are collectors out there and they went after duplicators to preserve the value of our collection but yet aren't they doing the same thing as the people banned did?? Replica's have to stop, heck this is a item you can still get from Series 2 card packs why get a version you can't even trade in the future?
You make a good point. The only difference is, replicas don't affect how many are circulating, they just potentially take away the desire for your collectable item (provided someone is willing to pay for a virtual item that can never be removed from that account) thus decreasing its value.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:31 PM   #29
Oreo is a

Oreoz will become famous soon enough

I really don't like it when Ganz releases replicas of special things, it seems to decrease the value of having the real item. :/
Oreoz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:14 AM   #30
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Much older items would be appreciated more...I was really excited about the Halloween super wheel until I saw that gate..I was hoping for the Urn or window, or actual lair. Dig deeper Ganz..and make all of us happy!! Thanks so much for the update~~
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: