Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 10:20 PM   #1
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

Red face this shows it!

This shows it . This is the best site ever and we are all really addicted. How do we know this? Because I am typing this message from my new iPod touch LOL. Anyays back to webkinz. I just got a new turtle! I named it squirt! But anyways just wanted to tell you, to be carful opening you pets presents because they get stuck in you rooms. Because of all this tragic on webkinz... In a way, all the traffic is sort of rediculos
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2007, 10:22 PM   #2
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: this shows it!

View Post Originally Posted by calaxgoalie
This shows it . This is the best site ever and we are all really addicted. How do we know this? Because I am typing this message from my new iPod touch LOL. Anyays back to webkinz. I just got a new turtle! I named it squirt! But anyways just wanted to tell you, to be carful opening you pets presents because they get stuck in you rooms. Because of all this tragic on webkinz... In a way, all the traffic is sort of rediculos
LOL i know.... i got the turtle and named it mr. turtle
Old 12-26-2007, 10:24 PM   #3
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by calaxgoalie
First, congrats on the turtle (and your new Ipod). I love the name you chose--very cute.

Second, thanks so much for the reminder about being careful when logging in new pets.

My sister logged on one new pet this evening, and she lost her exclusive gift......oh, boy-----I warned her, but she is stubborn!
(LOL!!)

Let's hope tomorrow is a better day for adopting!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 10:27 PM   #4
So Fetch!!!

FuzzyWuzzy456 is on a distinguished road

i love webkinz insider! can't say it enough!!!!!!!!!!
FuzzyWuzzy456 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 10:37 PM   #5
Ali-gator

I named my turtle SQUIRT!
See look at the pet in this pic...
this is from the mystery of the BLUE PONY!
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...1111111111.jpg
Old 12-26-2007, 10:42 PM   #6
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

My granddaughter named her turtle Speedy. LOL That seems to be pretty popular around here.
jagular is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 10:43 PM   #7
Pugs

We are all very addicted! I'm on WI more than WW! Congrats on the turtle and I will be careful putting in my pet's presents!
Old 12-26-2007, 10:45 PM   #8
Please Ask :)

kristen0904 is on a distinguished road

I luv WI and WW!

View Post Originally Posted by Ali-gator
I named my turtle SQUIRT!
See look at the pet in this pic...
this is from the mystery of the BLUE PONY!
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...1111111111.jpg
a blue pony??!!! Wow!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2007, 10:47 PM   #9
j3d3

jd113 is on a distinguished road

Whoa, that blue pony thing is weird!
Old 12-26-2007, 10:57 PM   #10
cheri39

cheri39 is on a distinguished road

I bought a turtle for my niece for Christmas, but I haven't seen her to give it to her, yet. I bought her sister the Pinto.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: