Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2007, 11:21 AM   #1
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber
Thumbs up Shorter Maintenance Time

Has anyone else noticed that in the past week maintenance has only been one hour long (or less) per night? I've been able to get back on around 2:50-3 wt the past week. It's been nice.. Wonder if this will keep going!!

Robert spooky Sheba :gr: Cosmo Misty
Zameron is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2007, 11:24 AM   #2
MagicMom FrapFreak
Gift Guru

MagicMom is a jewel in the roughMagicMom is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Shorter Maintenance Time

Uuuhhh?? No cuz I've been sleeping?!!
MagicMom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2007, 11:41 AM   #3
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

LOLOL..sleep is good But some can get by with less..however I cant do that anymore myself..hmmm but one would think they would be working harder on working on these errr glitches, but maybe they can work on those too without having to shut it down all together which Im sure some graveyard shift addicts will appreciate
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-29-2007, 11:41 AM   #4
Gifted

Catalina is a jewel in the roughCatalina is a jewel in the rough

I've noticed and I'm so giddy about this!! As that is the time when the children are asleep, the hubby's snoring away, peace and stillness throughout, and it's just me and my webbies!!

I hope it does continue!!
Old 10-29-2007, 11:43 AM   #5
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

awwwwwwww catalina~ LOL love your zingoz dude you must be up late making siggys these days..Im starting to see them everywhere *S*
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-29-2007, 12:02 PM   #6
gigi1234

no i havent im not allowed to go on at 2 or 3 or 1 or well you get the point cause my mom says and i dont have my own computer
Old 10-29-2007, 12:04 PM   #7
Gifted

Catalina is a jewel in the roughCatalina is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by mom2hnemi
awwwwwwww catalina~ LOL love your zingoz dude you must be up late making siggys these days..Im starting to see them everywhere *S*
lol thanks mom2hnemi! I just love batting that little yellow guy around, it's an addiction

Blah, business has been sort of slow these days actually But no worries, I could use the break...more WW and time for me!
Old 10-29-2007, 12:31 PM   #8
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Uh oh! Now you've jinxed it. lol.
Knockonwoodknockonwoodknockonwoodknock
onwood.........
Gingerly is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: