Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 04:48 PM   #31
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: "Shimmering Star Lamp" is NOT the Peridot Dog Lamp

View Post Originally Posted by WEBKINZBOY2008
Oh, it seems wierd that Ganz has already used the flooring in thier rooms but they won't sell it to us... it doen't make them look too good, does it?
They're showing us a Pet that hasn't been released yet. I don't think it matters that there are other unreleased items in the room.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2009, 04:56 PM   #32
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thank you, FIA!
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #33

hipeeps2525 is on a distinguished road

aw! My birthday is in august and i love this new dog! i wonder why they don't make cats in birthstone pets.

i love your avatar, badena2

Last edited by hipeeps2525; 07-30-2009 at 05:01 PM..
hipeeps2525 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:10 PM   #34
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

They shouldn't even have put it in there...it detracts from the pup's items!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:01 PM   #35
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

I didn't watch the show yet. That's really strange, I don't know really what to say so, have a good day!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:21 PM   #36

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: "Shimmering Star Lamp" is NOT the Peridot Dog Lamp

where do i find that video?????
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #37
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: "Shimmering Star Lamp" is NOT the Peridot Dog Lamp

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in love with the new Peridot Pup. It's sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! I can't wait to get it Saturday morning!! Love the 3 PSI too.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:56 PM   #38
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

LOL. Thanks for pointing this out. I noticed the lamp and was wondering to myself if it would cause any confusion. Of course WI is on the job! On top of it as usual, I see.
Thanks for posting this to clear up any confusion.
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:13 AM   #39
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Hmm, i really want to see the february dog... hope it won't be another blame lab! NO MORE LABS! NO MORE LABS! NO MORE LABS!X!NO!X!NO!:gr:X!NO! Yes, some of you love labs but that is like the 6th lab! C'mon Ganz lets get some horses, lets get some more bug webkinz, lets just give dogs a break!

Hmm anyway, ganz must want to confuse us with the lamp
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:21 AM   #40

hipeeps2525 is on a distinguished road

love your pic of jasper!
hipeeps2525 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: