Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 02:34 AM   #11
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Shimmer Bunny and Carrots Hamster Arriving for Easter

Thanks for posting this FIA./
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2010, 05:54 AM   #12
shined0wn
Webkinz :)

Fluffeh will become famous soon enough

And yet another hamster to get! But that's a good thing. I've been waiting for this one since it was announced.
Fluffeh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:13 AM   #13
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

OMG OMG I remember when I was little I wanted the sherbert bunny sooo bad (this was before it was "special") The shi,mmer bunny looks like a second chance!!! C'mon I think in years this one will be special too I will sooo get it xDxD can't wait eeeep
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:37 AM   #14
Lydialovebj

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

Doesn't the Shimmer Bunny remind you of the Cotton Candy Bunny?
Bj-Lydia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:38 AM   #15

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

I want them both
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:08 AM   #16
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ears?? Like Ears that we can put on our pets
Thank you Ganz for giving us a Pet With Bunny ears I will have to get that hamster, too
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:25 AM   #17
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Cute! Must get the hamster.
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:06 AM   #18
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

The bunny is a must have!
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:07 AM   #19

MeRules is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by carmentacmc
I know I've seen the Shimmer Bunny's coat pattern somewhere...but where? Ack, the deja vu is infuriating me!
*no sarcasm, I'm really confused on this one*
I wonder what will happen to the carrot Carrots is holding during the transfer from plush to virtual? It would be kind of cute if he would start nibbling on it if you left him idle for a minute in the Mazin' Hamsters world.
Probably from the COtton Candy Bunny.
MeRules is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:09 AM   #20
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Oh that bunny is so cute. It has sort of th same color patterns as the cotton candy but in a way different. I can't wait to see what the PSI will be.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: