Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2014, 10:22 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Shamrockin' Shirt and Shamrockin' Bottoms Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

A new front page story has been added:

Shamrockin' Shirt and Shamrockin' Bottoms Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

Click the image to open in full size.

Are you still searching for that perfect outfit to wear on St. Patrick's Day? If green is at the top of the list for your St. Patrick's Day outfit requirements then do not waste time - get on over to the Ganz Parent Club! Right now, Ganz Parent Club is hosting a Shamrockin' Shirt and a Shamrockin' Bottoms Floaty Clicky!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Simply search the Ganz Parent Club for the floating Shamrockin' Shirt and the floating Shamrockin' Bottoms, click on them, fill in the required fields and the corresponding item will be added to your Webkinz World account.

There is a limit of one prize per Webkinz World account per day. This Floaty Clicky ends on March 19th, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM EST.

Please remember that if you are under the age of 18 you will need your parents permission to visit the Ganz Parent Club.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2014, 10:24 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Shamrockin' Shirt and Shamrockin' Bottoms Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

These would look absolutely amazing on my pets!!! Thanks, Electra!!!!
True2MyWord1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:25 AM   #3
Clap Ya Hands-G1C

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Shamrockin' Shirt and Shamrockin' Bottoms Floaty Clicky on Ganz Parent Club

Yeah! You were able to make use of the info I helped provide. These look great on my pets. Thanks Electrabu for announcing this.
Atomton is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:36 AM   #4
I ❤ Keldeo :D

chloetyuiop1 swims in greatness
chloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatness

These look awesome on my pets - I already got them, but thanks for letting us know!
chloetyuiop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:09 AM   #5

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

thanks for the info. I really like that bright green color.
ryhill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:19 AM   #6

Hatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks for the info Electra , the Shamrockin Shirt and Pants would look amazing on my pet!
Hatake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:35 AM   #7
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the information Buzz. Cute clothes
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:55 AM   #8
Banned
marsmnstr is a genius through and through
marsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and throughmarsmnstr is a genius through and through

I'm pretty impressed with the frequency of these items. I got the shirt the very first page, and the pants the very next. Sometimes after that I had both of them on the same page, or the microphone and one of the clothing on the same page.
marsmnstr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 12:06 PM   #9
I ❤ Keldeo :D

chloetyuiop1 swims in greatness
chloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatnesschloetyuiop1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by marsmnstr
I'm pretty impressed with the frequency of these items. I got the shirt the very first page, and the pants the very next. Sometimes after that I had both of them on the same page, or the microphone and one of the clothing on the same page.
On the first page (the home page of the Parent club) I found both the pants AND the shirt. It was very easy getting all of them. I just had to keep refreshing.
chloetyuiop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 03:23 PM   #10

Becky71W knows the way
Becky71W knows the way

Yeah yeah great and all but these are old prizes from 2 years ago. I would actually enjoy some new prizes. It is great for those who are newer to Webkinz but not for us who already have loads of those prizes.
Becky71W is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
no soup

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: