Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #11
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Several New Daily Kinz Care Prizes Added to Webkinz World

I love these new prizes..
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2011, 11:34 AM   #12
Everybodyy
Webkinz :)

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Cool! i haven't even gotten all the old ones yet, so i better catch up!
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #13

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone noticed that from time to time, the window to click the daily kinzcare heart doesn't appear? I go one everyday and on Thursday, I wasn't given the opportunity. I really wish thtere was a back up way to access it.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:57 AM   #14
here's Perry?

Ariel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to allAriel&Miranda is a name known to all

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I'm so glad that I don't have to get the SAME OLD PRIZES EVERY WEEK! The ironing board will be perfect for my spotted leopard... once I get her...
Ariel&Miranda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:05 PM   #15
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really excited too! I want the basket of basil and the ironing board. I'll keep my fingers crossed tomorrow!
abeautifullife is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:08 PM   #16
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

Oh no I still can't win the tea pot but my other duplicates are crazy. I need the ironing board for my craft room. I have even suggested that item to Ganz and now I'll probably never win it. My kid can't seem to win the heart compact but I have like 10 of them. They need to fix this so you can't get duplicates until you have one of everything!
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:11 PM   #17
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

I really wish I could get a makeup kit from the OLD set. I am very frustrated that Ganz will not do one of 2 things. Either 1) Make it so you don't get a repeat until you have them all OR 2) Make them tradeable/kinzpostable.

On my main account (where I do ALL my decorating) I *STILL* don't have a makeup kit and really want one. I have tons of them on my second account but can't send even 1 to my main. I have tons of extras of other items on my main that I will never use.

Adding more is just going to make it harder for me to get that dang makeup kit. I really, really wish Ganz would do one of my two solutions above, sigh.
ohseven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:14 PM   #18

squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button
squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button

IndigoSeeker - The duplicates are annoying! I keep getting teapots, chihuahua posters, & paper cups of coffee. They should be tradable!
Chiclet - Sometimes you have to log out & try again (maybe a few times) to get the box to pop up. Unfortunately, when I am managing several accounts, I don't notice if one doesn't get the box until the next day.
squeaky is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:17 PM   #19
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
Nice new items! Did any of the old ones leave?
I hope not! I got so many duplicates of the movie posters that I still haven't earned all the old ones yet!
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #20
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Yay!
I hope to win these tomorrow!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: