Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 07:18 PM   #51
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Server Issue Effects Certain Webkinz World Players

Yup my main account, the one with the deluxe, is on server 7 and I can't get on!! I'm going nuts!! LOL But seriously, Ganz will be getting an angry phone call tomorrow if I can't log on at all today!

oh yay, thanks for the heads up, I just got in!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 07:19 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

How do you find out which server you are on?

I got into my account just fine.
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:20 PM   #53
xoingtoby

xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!

Well, no wonder you are not upset CandiiDucky - you got your chamber. I don't think I would have been much upset with the servers either if I had gotten it.

I do not get upset easily and I hardly ever use the caps lock - I wasn't whining about a few pixels - I wasn't the only one who was upset by this - just read the thread. I appreciate your opinion, I do and now that the whole thing is over anyway, the only thing I have left to do is be patient until it comes around again.

I was only pointing out (like several others have as well) that it was mightly convenient that the servers were up just in time for a huge amount of us to miss the sale. And if Ganz wasn't working from 4-8, how did the servers come up at 7:59?

I don't know how Ganz works and whether they had no people or 1 person working, I was just voicing my thoughts that this may have been intentional - that's all. Sorry if you were offended by my caps.
xoingtoby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:21 PM   #54

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

I am glad i am not the only one that was having troubles! Grr, It is working now but i missed the chamber!!! I hope the egg thing is working tomarro, I want clothing prizes! Webkinz news is up also now!
Kaleb is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:23 PM   #55
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Well, well, well! Surprise! As soon as it hit 8pm KT (when the rare deluxe item for sale was over), there is no trouble getting back on the site. Isn't that strange????

At least now thanks to WI members, I found out I was on server 5.

It will be interesting to see if Ganz does something to make it up to us and put this back on sale at a time when people are available. Sunday @ 7pm was TOO convenient.

Thanks, again, WI members for keeping us informed!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:25 PM   #56
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

I really don't think they did this purposely. I don't think ganz would stop those servers because of an item. If they didn't want people to get the item they wouldn't have put it for sale in the first place.

I am glad I wasn't on those servers. I bought deluxe earlier just so I could get the criminal chamber.

For those who missed it, don't worry I am sure it will be back soon. You can also try trading for it in the clubhouse...
webkinzlover397 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:31 PM   #57
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Default Re: Server Issue Effects Certain Webkinz World Players * Updated*

If anyone would like to see how this works or what it looks like, http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...hamber-691705/

On the bright side, we now know Arte stocks this item so it will reappear in the future
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:37 PM   #58
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by CandiiDucky
If anyone would like to see how this works or what it looks like, http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...hamber-691705/

On the bright side, we now know Arte stocks this item so it will reappear in the future
Yep! It's in "the rotation" now so maybe it will show up again soon.

I missed it on server 5, too...I got in at 7:59 but ole Arte talked too much!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:44 PM   #59
acky is one coooool

wackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank gosh yesterday I got it in an adoption gift! Too bad though. Hope it comes back soon
wackyhead is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:48 PM   #60
Lil Kinz
kdog8664 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh good I thought webkinz just wouldnt work on my computer Im glad its up in time for the easter eggs tomorrow!
kdog8664 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: